Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Mini fig scale cannons

RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,705

I am putting a question out to all the pirate and ship builders out there. Which one is closer in mini fig scale the brick build cannons from the Silent Mary or the spring cannons from ships like Brick bounty etc?

Comments

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,649
    Depends on the cannon...

BumblepantsRedbullgivesuwindoldtodd33FizyxCCCBuriedinBricksToc13gmonkey76
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,705
    True. I am referring to the 36, 24, and 18 pound guns as well as Carronades from 18th century.
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,232
    there are cannons close to where I live and they are big, bigger than a man I think, and probably by a good margin, so I would say brick bounty cannons.
    Redbullgivesuwind
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 638
    andhe said:
    Depends on the cannon...

Fauch said:
    there are cannons close to where I live and they are big, bigger than a man I think, and probably by a good margin, so I would say brick bounty cannons.

... Can we get minifig shooting LEGO canons?  I kind of wanted them before but after these comments, I DEFINITELY want them :3

• BrickByBrickBrickByBrick Massachusetts, USAMember Posts: 582
    edited February 2018
    Fizyx said:
    andhe said:
    Depends on the cannon...

Fauch said:

... Can we get minifig shooting LEGO canons?  I kind of wanted them before but after these comments, I DEFINITELY want them :3

Isnt there a minifigure shooting cannon in a Lego Batman movie set with Harley quinn?
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,386
    edited February 2018
    @BillyBricks84 yes and no the Minifigure doesn't fit all the way in. It's basically just the legs. Around 2:20 for the cannon.
    Redbullgivesuwindcatwrangler
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,386
    Don't know why the video embedded just want to link to it.
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,705
    Thanks everyone I think the Brick Bounty ones have it. 
  • eMJeeNLeMJeeNL The NetherlandsMember Posts: 333
    I should still have this one somewhere in my parents' attic: #2650