Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Mom with 5 BOYS that love Legos

smileyvalsmileyval United StatesMember Posts: 24
I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Val. I have 5 sons (no girls) who all LOVE Legos! I LOVE legos just as much as they do. We collect Lego Star Wars sets, some Lego City, and all the minifigure blind bags. We have a Lego building room in our house. The only bad thing about Lego, is stepping on one on the floor in the middle of the night. LOL
thebeermonkeymadforLEGOOrmskirkBricks

Comments

• smileyvalsmileyval United StatesMember Posts: 24
    I forgot to mention, all my boys LOVE the baby Legos. We even made a Lego playset. https://ideas.lego.com/projects/e3b2331c-a53f-4c20-8183-c30deef42b4a

Do you like baby Legos....or are we the only ones!?!??!   :) 
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 341
    Hi Val!  Cool nursery you guys made.  When you said baby legos, LOL, I first thought you meant Duplo. :D. As I have two grandkids, we’re into that stage now.  :)
    LOL. We have "baby" duplo legos at our house. :) We also have the old Quatro Legos. Do you remember those?
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 341
    It’s too bad they don’t still have those.  They’d be really good for the youngest, instead my wife finds him Mega Bloks used.  He’ll grow into Duplo quick enough, & those sets are worth keeping.  I haven’t seen much around here for quatro though.
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,431
    Hi Val - welcome to the forums. 5 boys! That must be close to maximum Lego interest. I like the look of that hospital post-natal unit/nursery you have on Ideas. The little Lego babies are very cute.
    smileyval
    Thanks MaffyD! Yes, we definitely are at the MAXIMUM for Lego interest. We have a Legoland season pass and my 2nd oldest DREAMS of working for Lego when he's older.  
    MaffyD
    My 2nd son constantly talks about and makes his own Lego creations. He always talks about how he can't wait till he's 18 and works for Lego. LOL