Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EXPIRED: [US] Target Clearance (In-Store / YMMV)

12346»

Comments

• cynthilinacynthilina Member Posts: 188
    Just a heads up for those collecting the Mini figures, just got back from Wal-Mart with 64 series 4 packs. May be a good Idea to see if others may have them around as well. Looks like Lego is dusting off the left overs from the past few years.
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    Stopped in one for a member tonight. Nothing going on. PotC & HP still on shelves.
  • chrisdojochrisdojo Member Posts: 168
    I was in Target and glanced at the tag for an empty spot. It was for the T-6 Jedi Shuttle at $17.98. It looks like the same sort of unannounced clearance I got Whitecap Bay on. Anyhow, there aren't any left round here but I thought it might help someone else out.
    I was at a Target yesterday and saw this as well... with 3 boxes on the shelf! I checked it on a price scanner and it showed full price, $59.99. Sad to say, it was a yellow tag error and they only let me buy one at $17.98 (snagging the other two from me).
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    ^ one is better than none, and more than I got. Hope that works for others too.
  • maesterjaymaesterjay Member Posts: 71
    edited February 2012
    Just went to Target and and they had set 3367 City Space Shuttle for $14 (50% off), I passed i was hoping to find a Sw set like the T-6 or Grevious on clearance. Did however pick up 30071 toy story army man polybag for $1.99 (50% off), so cheap for a different minifig i couldn't say no.
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    Stopped by a Target tonight. They had a ton of the HP Poly bags back -- all full price again. Other ploy's were the police buggy and the republic cruiser.
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 344
    Last Friday I went back to the store I had seen about 40 of the army men packs for $0.39. The 7 or so that were left had been marked back up to $3.99. I guess the Harry Potter lab sets will be one of the discounted sets after easter, wonder if there'll be another as well?