Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Minifigure Series 18

Comments

• Jern92Jern92 MalaysiaMember Posts: 801
    Anyone knows if these are out in NZ yet?
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 490
    TheFew said:
    Muftak1 said:

Thirty lashes and sixty hail Marys.
    For a FLOWER POT???
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,476
    edited March 2018
    Muftak1 said:
    TheFew said:
    Muftak1 said:

Thirty lashes and sixty hail Marys.
    For a FLOWER POT???
    Yeah your right! Make it 60 and 120!
    Muftak1Johnyk668
  • LegolisLegolis Leeds, UKMember Posts: 226
    Anyone that's found a cop in the box can you say roughly where he was or does it change each box? Going to have another quick drive round today and see if I can find an untouched box. Hoping Tesco has them out as it's a bit out of the way and they keep the minifigs on the top shelf so unlikely any local kids will have messed with them yet.

Failing that I guess I'm at Asda as it opens Easter Monday! :)

• redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 711
    Legolis said:
    Anyone that's found a cop in the box can you say roughly where he was or does it change each box? Going to have another quick drive round today and see if I can find an untouched box. Hoping Tesco has them out as it's a bit out of the way and they keep the minifigs on the top shelf so unlikely any local kids will have messed with them yet.

Failing that I guess I'm at Asda as it opens Easter Monday! :)

Left side towards the back..
    Thank you. No luck at Tesco and they have shoved two more Batman boxes out at Argos. Going to try Toymaster and head home. 
  • brickedinbrickedin London, UKMember Posts: 449
    8 boxes at my Tesco, already rifled and policemen removed. I really should have ordered a sealed box 
    I think I found him. We open as a family and the kids are at school but if i’m right he was 2 or 3 from the back on the left like suggested above. Found him in Toyland, used to be Toymaster when I was a kid. Good luck those still hunting, try the smaller shops. 
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,877
    Can someone that has a packet already post a pic of the barcode or just list the barcode?
  • ateagueateague EnglandMember Posts: 171
    Found a policeman in a box at WH Smith’s. Result...
    edited March 2018
    When buying from Lego online do you think the CMFs would be selected randomly so that you have a 1 in 60 chance if getting a police man? Or do we think that there would be some backroom antics going on, so the odds in an online purchase are lower?
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,577
    ^I was wondering the same thing yesterday. 

I want to be the lucky person who orders 100 CMFs and gets all Policeman figs.
  • TyresOFlahertyTyresOFlaherty USAMember Posts: 340
    pharmjod said:
    Can someone that has a packet already post a pic of the barcode or just list the barcode?

pharmjod
    pharmjod said:

Do they differ from packet to packet?
    TheFew said:
    pharmjod said:

Do they differ from packet to packet?
    No
    TheFewsid3windr
    Opened our bags and it was him. As posted above he was found in the left row a couple of figs from the back. He was easy to feel, thin packet and his hat was really obvious. 
    FowlerBricks
  • daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 326

I haven't seen them out in the US yet, but I ordered a full box, so no worries.

FowlerBricks
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,949
    TheFew said:
    ...backroom antics...
    I would always assume backroom antics.  And probably a bin of 30,000 random packs.   Although, the last time I purchased CMFs through [email protected], there was a healthy mix of figures.
    FizyxTheFew
    I scanned the barcode at my local Walmart. None in stock at all yet. 
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 857
    pharmjod said:
    I scanned the barcode at my local Walmart. None in stock at all yet. 
    Is Walmart expected to have the for sure April 1? Or sooner?
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,300
    Is Walmart even open April 1st? Target is closed on Easter, always have been.
    No clue. Just checking. Brickseek shows 18% in stock so they are trickling out.
    Also I had no idea target was closed Easter. Good to know
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,309
    Got my policeman today. WH Smith in Felixstowe have a stand with a big cut out of the balloon clown on top, which covers the rear of the box. So although a few figures had gone, nobody had dared reach under clowny mcclownface before me.
    pharmjodMuftak1
  • Raven13Raven13 FifeMember Posts: 16
    Picked up full set today from local Toymaster. Put order in a couple of weeks ago and kept them for me until I got paid
    Found them at Target today. Even found the cop!
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,577
    ^And you were allowed to buy them?
    pharmjod
    Yeah, my target pulled every cmf, even Batman cause they are all looked and hard coded to be sold after 4/1.
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 632
    wonder when or if barns and noble will get these
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 708
    ^Or Barnes and Noble.  ;)
    Switchfoot55
    ^And you were allowed to buy them?
    Yes, no problem. 
    Switchfoot55
    Receipt as proof. Same DPCI as all the others.
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 497
    I found these at Walmart yesterday. The box on the shelf had either been gone through or perhaps the contents of another box was heaped on top (I didn't check closely). I grabbed 3 random packs - got Red Brick Suit, Elephant Girl & Party Clown. I'm now content to wait for my set from @MinifiguresPlus - I just like to have one or two (or 3) for the packaging from each set.

The same store had just put out the Batman Movies Series 2 CMFs at the same time.
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 372
    They had these at my local Smyths in Titchfield yesterday. Unfortunately they always decant them from the boxes and hang them all up, so it's a lot harder to know if they've been rifled through or not!
  • haydukehayduke PhiladelphiaMember Posts: 55
    Kinda new to lego collecting here, but other than that it's rare (one per box), what's the significance of the policeman minifig? Why does everyone want it so bad?
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 781
    hayduke said:
    Kinda new to lego collecting here, but other than that it's rare (one per box), what's the significance of the policeman minifig? Why does everyone want it so bad?

I think mostly to complete the set, but also for some people because it's a figure intended to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the advent of the modern minifigure, which is neat.
    madforLEGO
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 490
    hayduke said:
    It’s celebrating the first Lego Minifigure which was a policeman. He comes with a tile that is supposed to be a copy of the set box. 
    gmonkey76
  • haydukehayduke PhiladelphiaMember Posts: 55
    Ah, thanks, I get it now.
    got a full set at target with police man
    pharmjodmadforLEGO
  • RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 176
    I found these at Target at Virginia Center north of Richmond.  At the cash registers and they are selling them,
    Rakul said:
    I found these at Target at Virginia Center north of Richmond.  At the cash registers and they are selling them,
    that where i got my full set.
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 500
    I found these in Willmar, MN on March 29th, in the Wal-Mart toy aisle.  I was the first person to discover them = Full set including the coveted Police Man. First response, I really enjoy the man in a cake figure, and specifically the cake! Time to add a Cake Shop to my city's main street :D
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 500
    @Legolis ; my cop was in the left column towards the back of the box. It was about the 4th one to the back, and its wrapper was crushed slightly, as if it had been forced into the box by hand, instead of by machine. Hope this helps someone out.
    I found them at Walmart today as well.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,356
    hayduke said:
    I think it is mostly for a complete set (because without him you technically do not get a complete set).
  • ELLIOTANDDADELLIOTANDDAD Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2018
    anyone know where each figure is in the box, example would be brick guy third back on the left row or is it different in each box
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,356
    I do not worry about such things anymore, because where I typically find the boxes they either are: Taken out of the box and hung up on endcaps, or (in LDCs) dumped into a giant bowl, or they are jumbled up by employees in the box they came in. I rarely find a box that has been unmolested.. Ironically I would find such boxes at TRU, but since TRU is no more I guess I would need to hunt these at Walmart (at least to find them in a box)
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,838
    @MooreFX Wait, wait, wait. You expect us to believe there is such a thing as a friendly, helpful Walmart employee? Get outta here!
    gmonkey76SumoLegoMooreFXmak0137
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,949
    @MooreFX Wait, wait, wait. You expect us to believe there is such a thing as a friendly, helpful Walmart employee? Get outta here!
    This only confirms my theory that everything is truly upside-down in California.
    gmonkey76MooreFXM_Boss