Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

parts list for a "promo" set

howardeferrishowardeferris new yorkMember Posts: 2
edited January 2018 in Everything else LEGO
I have a "promo" set that was given to me with a purchase of a Lego set.  I have the instructions, but I would like a parts list for this set.  
     The set comes in a "suitcase" style box.
     No set number on the box or in the instructions.  
     The build instruction manual looks like a "passport" with three pages of build instructions and then 21 pages of                "photographs". 
There are 41 Lego pieces in the set.  I would like a parts list for those parts so that I add index them into my Lego parts inventory database.

I wish thank anyone who might be able to aid me in this quest.

Comments

• Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    edited January 2018
    Hello and welcome to brickset @howardeferris!

I think you mean #5004932 Travel Building Suitcase. Neither brickset or rebrickable have a parts listing available but bricklink does:

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=5004932-1

I note the piece count is less but that doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong, occasionally LEGO share parts listings with brickset that show more than 100% of the parts included in a set. Bricklink has counted the minifig as 1 part, rather than 4 parts too.

Hope that helps! 

I too have this set so if something needs verifying I'd be happy to assist you further if required.
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    Note to self, always refresh a thread twice before posting! Didn't see ^^ ooops
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,504
    It is also in the Brickset database: 
    https://brickset.com/sets/5004932-1/Travel-Building-Suitcase
    The entry for this set lacks the parts list, unfortunately.

And, if you are keeping track of your collection, you can enter your sets into Brickset and it will tell you things like how many sets, parts, and minifigs you own. I was keeping my own list for a while, but it’s a lot easier to maintain and access on Brickset.