Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Selling my childhood Legos (New York, USA)

lamom98lamom98 Middletown, NYMember Posts: 1
edited January 2018 in Marketplace
Since I have not touched these Legos in many years, I have decided to sell my collection that I had from my childhood.

http://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-lamom98

If anyone is in the NY/NJ/PA tri-state area and would be interested in any of my sets, please let me know.  Currently, all sets are built and I have saved all original instructions and I have to check my basement for the original boxes to see if they have survived. Pricing is available on request.

As of right now all sets are built and when an agreed upon price is made I will disassemble the set, wash and dry the parts, ziplock them (depending on size separate and ziplock them), and make sure every part is accounted for. I'm in no particular rush to sell, but would like to free up some space in my home.  I have no problem with selling and shipping beyond the local region, but depending on the size of the set, it may take me a little bit of time to break the set down and get it shipped out.

Thank you for looking, Matt
SumoLego