Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FS 6399 AIRPORT MONORAIL NORTH AMERICA

oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,356
edited January 2018 in Marketplace
    In keeping with my New Years Resolutions I am selling my 6399 Airport Monorail. The condition is used and in played with condition, no box or instructions. It is parts complete but is missing 3 stickers. There is also a small crack in the green road plate which I have tried to show in one of the pictures. If you have any questions or would like me to post a picture of a specific part let me know. The price is 430.00 US shipped within the US and a bit more for Canada. It will be sent tracked and insured with signature confirmation. Payment is by Paypal gift. I have been on Brickset since 2012 and Ebay under this name since 2000 or so. 
FizyxBumblepants

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,463
    Huh. Never realized this set had both gray and green baseplates. Seeing posts like this make me nostalgic for the baseplate era. Good luck with your sale
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,356
    edited January 2018
    I have this set as well as set #10185 #10224 #10194 listed on Ebay.