Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[UK/WW] Promo sets VIP Set, Nutcracker and 40253 Build-Up - New

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
So I've had these promo sets sitting around for a while and decided I don't really need them so am selling them. Here's what I have:

#40178 VIP Exclusive Set £10
#40254 Nutcracker £15
#40253 Christmas Build-Up (2017) £7

Can do all three for £30, offers are also welcome. All sets are brand new, sealed and in great condition.

Prices don't include postage, to the UK postage will cost £2.90 for any and all the items. Please ask about prices to outslde the UK as this is variable.

What I want: primarily cash (in GBP via Paypal) but I will also consider trading for specific parts I need to source for a long-running project of mine, 2 16x32 baseplates and 100 white 1x8 tiles are the main things I'm looking  for (but there is other things - feel free to ask for a list!)

I have lots of experience trading and selling on these forums so trade with confidence :o)

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• jon_kjon_k UKMember Posts: 224
    Hi 

can I take the nutcracker please 

jon