Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[UK/WW] Promo sets VIP Set, Nutcracker and 40253 Build-Up - New

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,356
So I've had these promo sets sitting around for a while and decided I don't really need them so am selling them. Here's what I have:

#40178 VIP Exclusive Set £10
#40254 Nutcracker £15
#40253 Christmas Build-Up (2017) £7

Can do all three for £30, offers are also welcome. All sets are brand new, sealed and in great condition.

Prices don't include postage, to the UK postage will cost £2.90 for any and all the items. Please ask about prices to outslde the UK as this is variable.

What I want: primarily cash (in GBP via Paypal) but I will also consider trading for specific parts I need to source for a long-running project of mine, 2 16x32 baseplates and 100 white 1x8 tiles are the main things I'm looking  for (but there is other things - feel free to ask for a list!)

I have lots of experience trading and selling on these forums so trade with confidence :o)

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• jon_kjon_k UKMember Posts: 224
    Hi 

can I take the nutcracker please 

jon