Requesting Valuation of the Death Star II (10143)

poppypiesdadpoppypiesdad Member Posts: 8
edited February 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
Hi all , long time lego builder with a question, i have a death star 2 10043 , only a few packets opened , box in poor condition , what sort of price should i sell it for , and where wouk be the best place , ebay, amazon , ??

Jamie

Comments

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    $100 to me!

Just kidding...

I would suggest $500 as a reasonable price if you can guarantee all parts there. That is what I paid for a rough 10143 last month on eBay for a new but unsealed set to build, the white boxes were open, but all parts were in sealed bags with a good set of instructions and a 5 out of 10 box condition.

Just my opinion...
  • evileddie1313evileddie1313 Member Posts: 126
    $100 to me!

Just kidding...

I would suggest $500 as a reasonable price if you can guarantee all parts there. That is what I paid for a rough 10143 last month on eBay for a new but unsealed set to build, the white boxes were open, but all parts were in sealed bags with a good set of instructions and a 5 out of 10 box condition.

Just my opinion...
    $499...It sounds cheaper. LOL

• poppypiesdadpoppypiesdad Member Posts: 8
    All boxed have been open but only 5 packets have been burst (more popped open than torn open
    Seriously thought anybody want to buy it ?

Jamie

[email protected]
  • airjordanairjordan Member Posts: 33
    @poppypiesdad , email sent
    edited January 2012
    crap having trouble with pics
  • littletokilittletoki Member Posts: 517
    @poppypiesdad. I'd be interested in the set - you wrote 10043 but you meant 10143, right?

I don't care about the boxes since I'm going to build it anyways so as long as the pieces are all there, instruction booklet, I'm a happy camper.
    sorry yes everyone its 10143