Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Requesting Valuation of the Death Star II (10143)

poppypiesdadpoppypiesdad Member Posts: 8
edited February 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
Hi all , long time lego builder with a question, i have a death star 2 10043 , only a few packets opened , box in poor condition , what sort of price should i sell it for , and where wouk be the best place , ebay, amazon , ??

Jamie

Comments

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    $100 to me!

Just kidding...

I would suggest $500 as a reasonable price if you can guarantee all parts there. That is what I paid for a rough 10143 last month on eBay for a new but unsealed set to build, the white boxes were open, but all parts were in sealed bags with a good set of instructions and a 5 out of 10 box condition.

Just my opinion...
  • evileddie1313evileddie1313 Member Posts: 126
    $100 to me!

Just kidding...

I would suggest $500 as a reasonable price if you can guarantee all parts there. That is what I paid for a rough 10143 last month on eBay for a new but unsealed set to build, the white boxes were open, but all parts were in sealed bags with a good set of instructions and a 5 out of 10 box condition.

Just my opinion...
    $499...It sounds cheaper. LOL

• poppypiesdadpoppypiesdad Member Posts: 8
    All boxed have been open but only 5 packets have been burst (more popped open than torn open
    Seriously thought anybody want to buy it ?

Jamie

[email protected]
  • airjordanairjordan Member Posts: 33
    @poppypiesdad , email sent
    edited January 2012
    crap having trouble with pics
  • littletokilittletoki Member Posts: 517
    @poppypiesdad. I'd be interested in the set - you wrote 10043 but you meant 10143, right?

I don't care about the boxes since I'm going to build it anyways so as long as the pieces are all there, instruction booklet, I'm a happy camper.
    sorry yes everyone its 10143