Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Star Wars and monster fighters Lego for sale London UK. Inc 10179 UCF

monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,360

hey guys

time to free up some space and maybe get a little money back.

i have two Star Wars sets to sell. The big ticket item is a sealed, boxed UC Millenium Falcon #10179. Sadly due to an impromptu lightsaber fight a few years ago the side of the box got damaged, so maybe not one for the mint in box collector, but other than that it is as seen in the picture, never opened disputed best intentions.

the second is the Malevolance #9515. This is loose and sold as seen, I think one or two of the top details are missing but all figures are there and the ship is as seen. Pretty sure I can dig out the instructions for this as well.

the final lot is a bundle of monster fighters sets, I think they are all complete and I am sure there are extra figures in there as well. All built and loose but all stored in big boxes so in good condition and the light thing on the lab laser works fine. sets are #9466 the crazy scientist and his monster, #9467 the ghost train, #9468 vampire castle.

not sure on price for any of this, particularly the falcon, although I am aware of what the few that are selling on evilbay are going for, given the damage I don't think it would go for the 1500 that one is heading towards now but anything between 1000-1200 might be right?

not sure there is much value in the Malevolance, maybe chuck it in with the falcon, or maybe 50 or something?

the monsters fighter lot (not looking to sell separately) 200ish? Hard to say, again I can find all the instructions.

pictures as follows (albeit in a jumbled order)

not keen on shipping due to loose stuff being a pain and the potential value of the falcon, but always open to a conversation, so who knows.
tar
matt

Comments

• monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,360
    Sunday afternoon bump
    A few additional angles of the falcon box

• BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,293
    Stop it.  I'm having a hard enough time ignoring this thread as it is!
    BumblepantsSumoLegoOrmskirkBrickskiki180703
    Ah, that really means keep going you're on the right track :)
    more bumpsies...
    Loading up a few close ups and extra shots of the other sets.
    first the malevolence.
    all figures included.

Lots of monster fighters.
    as well as the three sets, there are close ups of the polybag sets a few extra figures from other sets (Swamp thing, zombie bride and groom, a few ghosts, ware wolf etc.) and the minifigure set that had the grave stones and witch and zombie in it.

Evening bump
    Hairy bumps
    Slightly more meaningful bum. Image of the monster fighter instructions (I think this is all of them for the three sets) a few poly bags and some random stickers I found. All part of the monster fighters lot.

Morning bump
    Starting to think about evilbay listing now as limited interest and only £3 selling fees this weekend, so potentially worth the effort. PM if interested.
    Monster fighters stuff all pending now.

so just the big bad falcon to go (assuming no one wants the rubbish clone wars ship, even I struggle with that :) )

Tar - also bump for the falcon
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,626
    You mean the Malevolence? 
    Yeah, personally I think it is a poor model, typically I love the ships at that scale but this one misses the mark. I think the issue was really that the scale is so wrong. In the show it is mahoosive so even at system scale should have been bigger.

clone wars figures are nice enough though.

i am having lots of interest in the other lots but not a bit on the malevolence.
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,626
    Ah, I see. Yeah, the whole micro-scale-ships-that-fit-minifigures thing is somewhat weird. The EMP cannon on the side would have been better without the flick-missiles, but other than that, I think it's great as a very very micro-scale ship.
    Fizyx
    Lunchtime bump
    FowlerBricks
    Call bumpies. Really would like to get this falcon off to a new home.
    edited January 2018
    what is becoming a regular case of the bumps.
  • MudkipDoomMudkipDoom United KingdomMember Posts: 36
    How little would you take for the malevolent?
    @MudkipDoom assuming I can find the instructions as well, which I am sure I have somewhere I would take £50 for it all + shipping costs, which I imagine are around 6-10 if I break it down and bag it and find a small enough box to ship in.
    Took a fair bit of looking in what can only be described as my filing pile, but found the instructions.

The falcon is sold :)

just the the malevelence to go now.

tar
    CCCFowlerBricksBumblepantskiki180703
    Long time no bump..
    still got the malevelence here to sell... Going to be listing parted out sets soon as well.
    tar
    All sold now, yeah :)
    please close.

This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.