The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Lego Shows

Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,391
edited April 2011 in Community and Events
Okay...this site is a great place for me to vent some ideas I've had for awhile. Hopefully this category is appropriate for this particular discussion...

Maybe this feature is already available, but it would be great to have an updated listing of lego shows around the globe. I am primarily interested in those within the USA, but I also travel to Europe periodically and would enjoy seeing a lego Eiffel Tower about as much as seeing the real thing. :-)

Also, getting a chance to meet other lego hobbyists from around the world would be great too.

How difficult would it be to have an updated listing of upcoming shows and their locations? Is it feasible?

Comments