Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Mr Gold For Sale

Emmet626Emmet626 UKMember Posts: 6
Hey All, 

I’m thinking of selling my Mr Gold, it comes with the certificate, the packet it came in and it’s still bagged, I would only sell through PayPal! Open to sensible offers.

Let me know!
SumoLegovwong19snowhitie

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,061
    It would be helpful to know the parameters of a sensible offer.
    SprinkleOtterkidatheartpharmjod
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,697
    edited December 2017
    Is $2 a sensible offer? ;)
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,634
    £4!
    SprinkleOtter
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 888
    $6?  $8?  Who can we appreciate?
  • willobee498willobee498 CanadalandMember Posts: 349
    $8.50! But only if you ship for free.
  • mithridatemithridate HawaiiMember Posts: 52
    edited December 2017
    Fine, fine... twist my arm! $13.37, but not a farthing more!

While we’re on this topic, did Mr. Gs come pre-assembled, or was that some handy in-bag handiwork?
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    I always trust sellers who have joined the day they post a high value item, kind of like the George Lucas figure seller.
    SprinkleOtter
  • HanzoHanzo VAMember Posts: 607
    itsatrap.jpeg
    FowlerBricks
    I would like to remind everyone that posts in the Marketplace are not the opprotunity to offer unsolicited commentary.

If the OP chooses not to respond, that's fine.  He/she certainly doesn't need to respond to snarky comments. 

It may make a difference if a reasonable offer is $750.00.  It may not make a difference if a reasonable offer is $5,000.00.
    gmonkey76LegopantsFireheartkiki180703mak0137MynattFowlerBricksIceCreamClone
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,188
    Seriously would like to own one someday. It would have to from a local US seller to decrease my chances from getting screwed during shipping on this valuable figure. My buy price would be $500 since there should be 5000, but the market would suggest that it is still valued at about $1000-2000 based on recent eBay and 
    Bricklink sales and listings. 
  • Emmet626Emmet626 UKMember Posts: 6
    Hey All, sorry for the late reply, yes it was handy bag work to assemble him, as for price on ebay he’s going anywhere between £1.500 - £2500, I would be happy with £900, which is a big difference between the asking price of Ebay sellers. 

I wish everyone all the best! 

Lewis

P.S As for the comment on trusting sellers with high value item, I have had this since April 2014 and recently decided to sell it as my collection intrest have changed! I did look at selling it on eBay but I did not want it to go into the hands of someone who wants to sell it on to make a profit, rather I wanted to sell it someone who appricates both the product and Lego! This is why I have opted to selling it on a forum!

Thanos75Legopantskiki180703snowhitieFowlerBricksMegtheCatBricklover18MAGNINOMINISUMBRA
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,402
    £900 for a small bit of plastic?

The world's gone mad!

/conveniently forgets how much he paid for a MISB #10179 last year
  • Emmet626Emmet626 UKMember Posts: 6
    Hey,

Hope everyone’s well, here is a link to my Mr Gold auction, please feel free to have a look!

Kind Regards
    Lewis

SumoLego
    Good luck!  Thank you for the update - I hope the sale goes well.
    Emmet626