Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Got a duplicate Disney Castle for Christmas

Corwin12Corwin12 Member Posts: 30
Yup ... it's set 71040.  I bought is last year when it came out.  My wife must have forgotten.  In her defense, I packed it away since I bought it.  She surprised me with the set for Christmas.  I did not tell her I already had it.  I suppose I could build one and keep one in the box.  That is a rather large set to have a duplicate of though.  At least for me.
Bumblepants

Comments

• mh3490mh3490 NW Indiana Member Posts: 316
    Good problem to have 
    madforLEGO
  • CurvedRoadPlateCurvedRoadPlate Member Posts: 256
    It's an open backed model so you can access the interior. Using the 2nd one and a lot of tan hinge plates you could make the back of the castle. 
    AstrobricksFizyxmak0137
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 708
    You're sitting on a goldmine, Tre...Corwin.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,928
    Hanzo said:
    I'll take "Problems I Wish I Had" for 400 Alex.
    Could be worse - Santa could have brought you a UCS Millennium Falcon and a Taj Mahal.
    BumblepantsSprinkleOtter
    My wife got me a box of cinnamon cereal squares and wrapped it up in hopes that the rectangle shape and rattle of cereal would fool me into thinking it was Lego.
    Is it a highly sophisticated inter-locking system of cereal?
    BumblepantsSprinkleOtterkiki180703catwrangler
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,833
    SumoLego said:
    My wife got me a box of cinnamon cereal squares and wrapped it up in hopes that the rectangle shape and rattle of cereal would fool me into thinking it was Lego.
    Is it a highly sophisticated inter-locking system of cereal?
    Good question. Once I finish eating leftover cake for breakfast I will get into it and find out.
    LuLegobandit778gmonkey76SumoLegomustang69kiki180703
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 711
    Maybe if i win the bonus ball you may happen to host at that time..it could be the prize...just saying like ;-)
    PebblesFowlerBricksMynattkiki180703LEGO_Dad77
    Good question. Once I finish eating leftover cake for breakfast I will get into it and find out.
    That's an odd coincidence.  I've been eating Christmas Cheesecake the last five days for breakfast.

We're not so different, you and I...
    BumblepantsFowlerBricks
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,833
    SumoLego said:
    That's an odd coincidence.  I've been eating Christmas Cheesecake the last five days for breakfast.

We're not so different, you and I...
    We should start including cheesecake recipes in our Lego swaps. I have a great one for key lime cheesecake.
    FowlerBricks
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,950
    Funny. I still need to make my Christmas cheesecake. I am running a bit behind on that, so it may be a New Year's cheesecake. 

How awesome to have two. I think a full 3D replica with hinges would be great!
    FowlerBricks
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,351
    My wife got me a box of cinnamon cereal squares and wrapped it up in hopes that the rectangle shape and rattle of cereal would fool me into thinking it was Lego. Oh well I do like cinnamon.
    Oh, so you were the guy in that story in the the news about how 'Man in TX got cereal for Christmas and trashed his Christmas tree'
    Bumblepantsgmonkey76MegtheCatkiki180703FowlerBricks
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.