Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Availability of new 2012 LEGO Promo Series 30xxx

CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
edited January 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
Just got back online on Brickset and saw the very cool Super Heroes 30160 Promotional bag as well as the new City and Friends Promo bags.

When will these be available, from where, and how :)

Comments

• SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    we do not know yet...
    most of them will be available in the UK through the sun or daily mirror during a promo week which will be sometimes before the summer.
    Some of them will be available only on one country (like 30084 Denmark and 30133 Sweden)
    It is a constant hunt!

but you can always trust @atkinsar to update his polybag's list (available on the first page of brickset), and if he does not, do not worry, we will remind him :)
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Wow, looks like a great year to be collecting polybags. This place will be hopping with trades!
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,520
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Batman and Friends ones in particular. I want a newspaper promo ASAP!!
  • DuchessaDuchessa Member Posts: 287
    I've realized that during the last two years I've been focusing on mini polybags and the big, exclusive sets. The mid-size sets rarely interest me. Looks like 2012 will follow the trend :)