Brickbuilt Figures you'd like to see made

SearchlightRGSearchlightRG AmericaMember Posts: 195
While it's well known that LEGO has featured-through video games and animation-more minifigures than have been physically produced, but I think it's safe to say that there are also elements that are-or would be-brick-built if they were ever produced as part of a set. The question is, what such elements-be they characters, creatures, or mechs-would you like to see in physical form? Among ones I'd like:

The Lord of the Rings
Balrog
The Watcher in the Water
Fell Beast
Oliphaunt?

Ninjago
Giant Stone Warrior-in the style of Civil War Giant-Man
Garmadon's Four-Armed Mech
Overlord Dragon
Dragons of Fire, Earth, and Water (full size)
The Preeminent
Perhaps an Amber Dragon and/or mech for Skylor?
A green mech for Lloyd-something cooler than that book item

Super Heroes
Surtur (as seen in LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2)
Hank Pym Giant Man (because you can't call him Giant Man unless he's giant)
Apache Chief/Longshadow (again, kind of comes with his power set)

Comments

• Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,394
    How about Giganta for the Legion of Doom since they hitting the Hall Of Justice heroes?
    PatsyWalker
  • SearchlightRGSearchlightRG AmericaMember Posts: 195
    How about Giganta for the Legion of Doom since they hitting the Hall Of Justice heroes?
    Depends on the look-I've never really been a fan of Giganta's whole "Jungle Girl" outfit.

Had another Ninjago idea: a Dragon of Time. I'm thinking three heads on the front-we have yet to see a Ninjago dragon with that setup-and another head on the end of the tail, representing the power of Time Reversal.
    An idea from Batman: The Brave and the Bold:

*Titan Equinox vs. Bat Monolith (based on the episode "The Fate of Equinox")
  • PatsyWalkerPatsyWalker TorontoMember Posts: 83
    Now that Marvel has their X-Teams and F4 sorted, we need a big Sentinel. The Blackbird set had a neat one, but we need a big Sentinel. In fact, make a brick built Sentinel and a Master Mold set.

Then Galactus, of course.

And I'd love Giganta in the classic or updated look. 

ReesesPiecesVorpalRyu77ncaachamps
    Master Mold would be one BIG brick-built figure...but then again, so would Galactus if they did actual size.
    catwrangler
  • tmgm528tmgm528 Member Posts: 454
    Just based on the many beautiful MOC's I've seen over the years, I would love a brick built Bantha!
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 814
    Sentinel is a must.
    I wouldn't mind a galacticus build as well.
  • Darth_Jar_JarDarth_Jar_Jar Near explosions Member Posts: 43
    Jar Jar Binks
    Assuming the Unikitty series ever produces actual sets...Shining Mecha Kitty Turbo V.
    ricecakeFizyxstluxAyliffe
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,293
    Assuming the Unikitty series ever produces actual sets...Shining Mecha Kitty Turbo V.
    I've no idea what that is, but I know I want it! 
    dmcc0ricecake
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 781
    I never thought I would see a Mad Max reference in a LEGO children's cartoon, rofl.

That said... if they ever make it, it has to stand at least 4 feet tall.  And it has to have an exploding appendix. 
    Fizyx said:
    I never thought I would see a Mad Max reference in a LEGO children's cartoon, rofl.

That said... if they ever make it, it has to stand at least 4 feet tall.  And it has to have an exploding appendix. 
    Mad Max reference? You'll have to clue me in-I only see the blatant mockery of all things giant mecha.

Speaking of Cartoon Network properties, Ben 10 definitely has some brickbuilt potential. Vilgax, Fourarms, various others-Bigfigs and Minifigs just don't seem like they'd work for a number of the aliens.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,827
    Fizyx said:

Mad Max reference? You'll have to clue me in-I only see the blatant mockery of all things giant mecha.

Speaking of Cartoon Network properties, Ben 10 definitely has some brickbuilt potential. Vilgax, Fourarms, various others-Bigfigs and Minifigs just don't seem like they'd work for a number of the aliens.
    https://brickset.com/sets/theme-Ben-10-Alien-Force
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 781
    Fizyx said:

It's probably not intentional, but since Fury Road came out, its kind of owned the whole 'shiny and chrome' thing, so it was the first thing I thought of when the one character said that, especially since it was about some over-the-top fighting vehicle thing :P
    Fizyx said:

https://brickset.com/sets/theme-Ben-10-Alien-Force
    Ah yes, the short-lived Ben 10 Buildable figures. I was thinking more along the lines of if the series ever gets system sets.
    Inspired by IDEAS Tron Legacy: if they were to do any more Tron sets, an MCP Core set with an enlarged Sark would be most excellent.
    77ncaachamps