Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Plush Toys

minifigforlife_ltdminifigforlife_ltd LE12 7QHMember Posts: 16

Ok, I have been searching for some information and so far have drawn a blank. I have acquired for our collection a plush/cuddly toy of Lolly Strawberry from the Little Forest Friends theme. Now I know there were various sets from this theme and they included story books but I cannot find anything about the toys. This one is about 12" tall, none of the joints move and it does have a LEGO label. My question is, does anyone know anything about these, were there any others made, has anyone got any? Looking forward to finding out more.
MattPetersenLEGO_Dad77

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,499
    Where did you get it? Are you sure it’s genuine?
  • minifigforlife_ltdminifigforlife_ltd LE12 7QHMember Posts: 16
    Bought it from ebay and it yes it is genuine; has a LEGO label. 
    I’m just wondering if someone stuck a LEGO label on it that they got somewhere else. Can you post a pic of the label? I was not aware LEGO ever sold plush toys.
  • minifigforlife_ltdminifigforlife_ltd LE12 7QHMember Posts: 16
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,221
    @Astrobricks TLG even sells plush toys today: this year there were several for TLBM and TLNM.

As these are classified under Gear, I guess the Brickset database is simply incomplete: https://brickset.com/sets?query=plush

BL has some more plush toys here, but nothing from Little Forest Friends.

That's a very nice looking plush doll @minifigforlife_ltd; thanks for sharing! Hopefully somebody will come along with more information.
    rd1899LEGO_Dad77
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,405
    One of the giveaways this year was a Duplo plush bunny, so yea, there are some LEGO plushies. Though I didn't actually know about Little Forest Friends, yay Brickset Forum for new things daily!
  • LyichirLyichir United StatesMember Posts: 732
    Speaking of plush toys, one that I'd love to have (and may never get my hands on) is the plush Lego octopus that I believe was a gift for the people who beta tested "Lego Octopus" (the site that became Lego Rebrick).
    Wow, I’m learning a lot today. I didn’t know about the plushies or LEGO Rebrick!
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,637
    edited December 2017
    @Astrobricks: You didn't know about Rebrick!?!? What!?! It's a great place to go if you want a chance to win free Lego. (Disclaimer: I said a 'chance')