Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Can belive my luck, twice in 2 days. 41489 and autographs!

ContrailsContrails Member Posts: 14
edited December 2017 in Collecting
Hi all,

Am so happy I managed to find the Rey and Kylo Ren Brickheadz which is supposed to be a limited edition for Target USA. The next day I got even luckier, totally unplanned, met with the Sith Lord himself and had him sign my set! To top it off The jedi was with him too and so I got a signature from him as well on the other lego set which I had with me. What luck! I couldnt believe it! Mark Hamill is an amazing guy. Really chatty and fun to talk to. 

kezJohnnyfinlandiaFireheartGothamConstructionCoomniumWicksy80FowlerBricksToc13Lego_StarMynattCapnRex101MooreFXstluxsid3windrTheOriginalSimonBFizyxMegtheCat

Comments

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,629
    Wow!
  • arathemisarathemis sometimes here, sometimes thereMember Posts: 353
    do you live in Hollywood or something?
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,135
    Yep, as I understand it, Mark Hamill is awesome. Kind, thoughtful individuals like him are the force that make our galaxy a better place.

What a nice surprise for you and cool keepsakes to have in your LEGO collection. :o)
  • monstblitzmonstblitz Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 591
    What a score!  I keep seeing that brickheadz set billed as a target exclusive but I saw them in a Lego store on Saturday. 
  • ContrailsContrails Member Posts: 14
    arathemis said:
    do you live in Hollywood or something?
    No I dont but they were both catching a flight from LAX to Tokyo for some promotion
  • ContrailsContrails Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2017

Lego_Star said:
    Yep, as I understand it, Mark Hamill is awesome. Kind, thoughtful individuals like him are the force that make our galaxy a better place.

What a nice surprise for you and cool keepsakes to have in your LEGO collection. :o)
    Mark Hamill is so down to earth,warm and friendly. We joked and laugh a lot. I got him to sign an autograph for a friend who is Star Wars mad and I told him I had George Lucas autograph for me before as well. And Mark was saying how George Lucas signature is so illegible these days you could only read the G on his name. So I took out my phone to show him the pic of the autograph and asked him to read it. He couldnt make a word out of it! So I hinted, "its a famous star wars phrase". We both had a good laugh!
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,398
    What a score!  I keep seeing that brickheadz set billed as a target exclusive but I saw them in a Lego store on Saturday. 
    Such "exclusive" sets are pretty much always available in the lego store as well - just not at other retailers than that one exclusive one.
    monstblitz