Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

New York Lego shop

HobHob My Lego houseMember Posts: 219
edited December 2017 in Shopping USA/Canada
Hi guys sorry posted elsewhere but think it should be here.

Are there any Lego exclusive sets at the US stores?

My wife is going week after next so any info would be good. Thanks in advance 
SumoLego

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 10,920
    The LEGO Store in NYC has a few Statue of Liberty magnets and they may still have a New York keychain.  But that's about it.

No special items at the Victor, NY store.
    SprinkleOtter
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 489
    The Rock center store is a mad house this time of year.  Plus prices are usually about 10% over MSRP.  
  • Boardshorts85Boardshorts85 ChicagoMember Posts: 152
    I greatly prefer the 200 5th Ave Lego Store - much less crowded than the Rock Center shop.  When we were there, they had a nice Statue of Liberty PAB model and a custom I Love NYC minifig magnet.  Wish I'd gotten a couple more of those when I was there.
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 412
    There was another NYC Lego store thread a few months ago and someone there posted that they no longer had a 10% markup.  That was around fall time but when I was there just a month prior in the summer, the markup was still there.  I haven't been there since, so I can't confirm.
  • TokerToker CTMember Posts: 38
    I was at the one in Rockefeller Center yesterday. As someone else mentioned, the only exclusive I saw was the Statue of Liberty magnet and the PAB. The prices that I saw were MSRP, no markup from what I could see.

There were a few Dimension sets on sale.
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 618
    edited December 2017
    #85359 #853600 #853601 and new york torso in the bam bar
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,784
    edited August 2018
    Seeing those last few just irritates me that LEGO won't go ahead and make more sand green available. It can't be that hard to do a run of 1x8 bricks and others that are stupid expensive now on the secondary market and make them continually available. 

I also would love to see instructions for the big scale cmf statue of liberty. That just looks like fun.

Thanks for sharing the pics!
    77ncaachamps