Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Looking for Ninjago - Lasha

sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
Anyone found Lasha (9562) yet? It's one of the new Ninjago spinner sets. I've seen pegs for it at Target - but they've either sold out or haven't been stocked yet. I visited the Indianapolis LEGO store today and they did not have it - they mentioned having just a few, but sold out. Can anyone assist? I'd like to get one in the next week or so. PM me if you can assist. Thanks.

Comments

• starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,289
    edited December 2011
    I bought one at the Lego store on Dec. 26th.
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    @sidersdd, I saw them at [email protected] Want to get these new spinners for my kid as well. Help me get them?
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    It's at John Lewis in the UK. I can try and post one out to you?
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    ^ Any luck on CMFs? If so, I'd appreciate a post of the Lasha plus some CMFs. Thanks.
    I see Lasha on TRU.com now. Marked up to $12.99. It's on [email protected] now as well - for $9.99. I'll stop by the LEGO store and have them order one for me. Free shipping.

Thanks Matthew.
    edited January 2012
    Got my Lasha today at the LEGO store (along with the monthly mini model build poly). They has restocked some Ninjago items. I picked up Samurai X as well.
  • Jillerbean16Jillerbean16 Member Posts: 27
    Glad you found one. I was unable to locate any around here. Jealous of Samurai X!
    ^ Samurai X is pretty cool. Some new elements too - face mask like piece, pearl gold bucket handle for horns on the helment, and a red lightsaber bar. Will take photos soon.