Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Cyber Monday deals 2017

madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,530
Figured since there was a BF 2017 thread, we should have a Cyber Monday 2017 thread to post what will hopefully be some good deals
pharmjodjmeninnoOnebricktoomanykiki180703

Comments

• ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    Most likely more dimension sets for sale, lol
    Bumblepantsgmonkey76Brixfan02
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    A target employee just told me they are only price matching Target’s website this Holiday season
    (as the website sometimes has cheaper prices).

anyone else have this experience?
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,985
    edited November 2017
    A target employee just told me they are only price matching Target’s website this Holiday season

https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/shop-with-confidence

This is straight from their website, and it lists (a link) all the places they price match to besides target.com.
  • BillyBricks84BillyBricks84 United StatesMember Posts: 355

I had the experience today that Target wouldn't price match their own website. The lady said she couldn't do it until next weekend. It seems that the text listed above would suggest she should have been able to price match the Target site (unless I am misreading something). 
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    During Black Friday weekend, Target does not do price match or price adjustments. I should know, I have worked for them for 21+ years. 
    tamamahm
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 806
    @77ncaachamps the target I went to at El Camino said they only price match their own site. 
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 1,069
    Got a 3.99 Batman tumbler cup.  Free shipping on all orders.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 1,069
    Should have specified, that was on [email protected]
  • JBricks27JBricks27 Member Posts: 678
    Is the Taj going to be hard to get like the UCS falcon? I’m wondering if i should wait for double points or a better GWP promo 
    edited November 2017
    Hey...some pretty good deals on Amazon for Cyber Monday. I finally bought Palace Cinema for $88. There are some other good deals, but either I have them, or they are not my interest area, or a bit more than I want to spend right now.  (Airjitsu, village, quick-e mart, architecture, heli-carrier,hoth, town square,  some expensive technic)

Awesomenessbrickventures
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,064
    For anyone in Canada, Destiny's Bounty is currently at 30% off on BestBuy.ca : https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lego-the-ninjago-movie-destiny-s-bounty-2295-pieces-70618/11264445.aspx?
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,292
    As I understand, on Black Friday Target B&M were only matching the Target.com website and not any competitors. I think it should be back to business as usual and they should be matching other stores. However, there are always those employees out there whom, for one reason or another, push back on price matching.
  • norm103norm103 Member Posts: 297
    Target is not price matching tell 12/3 dew to  cyber week. 
    Right. That is what the link shows... there is an entire week time frame they do not match competitors.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Thanks all for chiming in.

I'll wait for 12/3 then!
    Hopefully the price (non-lego) will not have changed!
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,530
    Batman Movie 70908 Scuttler is at Amazon for 41.79
    77ncaachamps
  • BlueberryWafflesBlueberryWaffles MinnesotaMember Posts: 23
    Got the Scuttler for $41 and the Milano for $23. Loving these deals.
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 942
    I went to get the Airjitsu set on Amazon and the moment I clicked on it it said it was no longer available. Oh well. Good price though. I must have missed out on all of the other sets then. I did pick up some Dimensions at Target...yippy...