Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For sale: New and Sealed sets (USA only)

kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,177
Hi I have for sale the following, prices include shipping, discount for buying multiple sets:

#10224 Town hall (no box, new set with bags and instructions still factory sealed) $425

#10222 winter village post office  (new and sealed with minor shelfware) $250

#10216 winter village bakery (new and sealed with minor shelfware) $205

#10233 horizon express (new and sealed, box has minor shelfware, small cut on box, and creases) $200

#9471 x4 Uruk hai army (sealed boxes in good condition) $215 for the lot of 4 sets

#60050 Train station (new and sealed, box in good condition) $90

#10228 haunted house (no box, used set in good condition, 100% complete, with minifigs and instructions) $290

Please message me if you're interested. PayPal or chase quickpay. Pictures for interested parties only. Thank you

Comments

• kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,177
    Bakery and train station sold rest still available 
    Open to offers 
    Just the horizon, town hall, and Uruk sets left. Anyone want an unboxed horizon express brand new but no box for $175 shipped? 
    Horizon sold, town hall and Uruk remain, send me offers!