The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello from Chicago

ravotravot USA/ILMember Posts: 22
Hey Guys,
been lurking for a month now and finally registered today. I was really afraid of the rabbit hole of Lego...which is why i lurked. too late!  Nephew is into Lego, he's 5, so i've been helping him build sets whenever he's over. I had Lego as a kid but wasn't hardcore, or had many sets. Now i have a newborn, video games are nonexistent being that i can't really 'pause' online gameplay :( so I figured Lego is the key to my hobby/fidgety-ness. I can take my time to build as i watch my little one nap. And not much of a noise maker, (until i'm opening up a bag of Lego). 

Anyway, my main sets i'm telling myself I will only buy will be Star Wars sets, stuff I actually like and would display. Also, I'll pick up other CMF's that are not in the SW world, stuff that I like such as movies, super heroes, etc. 

Currently I have the Saturn set, UCS Snowspeeder, Creator Ferrari, Y Wing, A Wing, Landspeeder. I've only built the A wing and landspeeder for now. I just purchased the Lego IDEAS ecto 1 for a steal. 

Comments