Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Where can I commission a mechanical LEGO Pinball machine?

Zuon94Zuon94 ArizonaMember Posts: 1
Sorry, I'm new here and don't know if this is the right place, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go to commission a mechanical tabletop pinball machine made from lego? Most I find online are too empty, or have too many improperly placed obstacles, and most don't have tutorials. I was wondering if anyone was up to the task of creating one with an engaging amount of flow. Preferably coin operated.

Once again, I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place. I just don't know where to ask. Google isn't very helpful, sadly.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,320
    Contact a Lego certified professional in your country and give them the brief. Although it will be very expensive for both parts and especially design. And it won't be anywhere near as good as a proper pinball machine.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,084
    I just saw a really nice one posted on social media. Now if I can just find it again....
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,554
    There was an Ideas pinball machine highlighted in the past week on the main page. Might be possible to track down that designer via Ideas.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,084
    edited November 2017
    Yep, that was were I saw it. 

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/877667c4-c0da-4869-9d4b-9702100df9f9

The fact that it was "tested by hundreds of kids at Lego shows" is what made me think it was something that Zuon94 was looking for.
    omniumkiki180703