Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Entire LEGO collection, 200,000+ parts

robotsinloverobotsinlove Los AngelesMember Posts: 11
Well over 200,000 pieces. 98% of the pieces are in great to like-new condition. All printed parts are in excellent shape. Everything in the photos is included, even the containers. Everything is sorted to one degree or another. Mostly sorted by color, then type, then part. Some things are only sorted by color and type, a few only by color. Colors in order of quantity are: white, dark bluish gray, light bluish gray, black, blue, reddish brown, tan, translucent clear, light blue, dark blue, smoke, then an even smattering of everything else.

This sale is available to anyone able to pick up in Los Angeles. I live near Downtown/Chinatown/Lincoln Heights. The price is negotiable but I will need potential buyers to come and look over the collection to form a reasonable price. Selling at an average of $0.06 per piece for starters. Please PM me to discuss further.

Thank you.

-Aaron