Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Reasonable price for a sealed Chrome Darth Vader and Chrome Stormtrooper polybags

I have one each of these sealed which i'm thinking of selling as I don't have the set of 4 polybags and don't plan on buying the other 2 anytime soon.

I also haven't purchased Assembly Square yet, with a potential new modular coming out shortly, maybe now is the time to sell.

Has anyone sold or purchased either of these recently and could offer advice on the value?

Thanks,

Mark.

Comments

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,640
    On BL the Stormtrooper is roughly $40 sealed. 
  • Habitant99Habitant99 FloridaMember Posts: 99
    The Vader is available (several) in the $150-$200 range (so in GBP, what is that, around 120-150?)
  • xwingpilotxwingpilot UKMember Posts: 797
    So if you can sell them for that, they will pay for Assembly Square exactly!
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,516
    Cheers everyone, that's not too bad. The only Vader on Bricklink in the UK is around £180 and £60-£70 for the storm trooper however that doesn't mean they will ever sell at that price of course.

Off to the LEGO store tomorrow, so left it a bit late really, lol. Just noticed them in my Polybag drawer earlier and forgot I even had the Chrome Stormtrooper.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,020
    There have been precisely zero sales in GBP on BL in the past six months, and only 16 worldwide. Only one of the current stock is about average sold price, the rest higher. There is a vgc used one at sub £100 that will keep the price down for anyone that wants to open the poly.

This is one of those sets that is valuable if only you can find a buyer!