Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Custom Star Wars Minifigure/Droids

Hi!
Is there anybody out there who creates custom Star Wars minifigures and Droids using existing Lego parts? I make some, when I have pieces hanging around and I was interested in seeing some other people's customs. Here's my current ones-
A Duros Jedi named Esaar Nadon:

And an Astromech made out of R4-P44's body and the head of the droid from the X-Wing MicroFighter, who I have decided to call R9-T7:

If you have some, post 'em here! I'd love to see them!
Jackad7BumblepantswardmJawa

Comments

• xwingpilotxwingpilot UKMember Posts: 797
    That Astromech head from #75032 is actually R2-X2 (the set is Red 10 and the minifigure is Theron Nett)...
    FowlerBricks
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,626
    Oh really? I looked and looked but I couldn't find his name. Well then, I guess he's R2-X2. Thanks!

Ultimate LEGO Star Wars page 261...
    bandit778
    And page 91...

FowlerBricks
    Oohh, okay. The body is different, though.
    Yeah I prefer the R4-P44 body you've used. The R2-D2 Christmas tree body is all green...
    It is more accurate, of course, but using R4's torso makes him more unique. Let's just say it's a couple years after Yavin and R2-X2 got a new paint job (unless he was blown up in that battle, then we have a problem)
    edited November 2017
    unless he was blown up in that battle, then we have a problem
    Err... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/R2-X2
    Oh. Well, then. Apparently my custom minifigs live in an alternate timeline where Theron Nett wasn't killed. Alternate timelines fix everything. 
    xwingpilot