Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FOR SALE LEGO LESTER POLY BAG 40308 IN THE USA

oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,469
    Hello, USA Brickset members. I, as well as others in the US and Canada have been trying to get a hold of this poly since it first came out without much luck. I have purchased a lot on Ebay of 20 of them and am willing to sell them at cost plus shipping to those that would like them. I want two of them as always so the other 18 are up for grabs. I DO NOT have them in my possession yet but they should be on their way soon. The way I would like to do this is a limit of 2 per person unless too few people want them. I would need you to PM me if you want one or two and I will keep a list. When I actually get them I would need you to Paypal gift me your money and address so I can mail them to you. The cost I figure right now is about $18.04 each plus I think I can send them for about $2. So $40.00 total if you want two. Here is a link to the auction so you can see my cost and believe I'm not trying to make some huge profit on this.  Also, remember these cost 7 pounds in store so that's about $9.15 here in the US. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-x-Lego-40308-Lester-Minifigure-Polybag-Brand-New-And-Sealed/302480212454?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
OrmskirkBricksbandit778snowhitiemadforLEGOgmonkey76

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,540
    oldtodd33 said:
        Hello, USA Brickset members. I, as well as others in the US and Canada have been trying to get a hold of this poly since it first came out without much luck. I have purchased a lot on Ebay of 20 of them and am willing to sell them at cost plus shipping to those that would like them. I want two of them as always so the other 18 are up for grabs. I DO NOT have them in my possession yet but they should be on their way soon. The way I would like to do this is a limit of 2 per person unless too few people want them. I would need you to PM me if you want one or two and I will keep a list. When I actually get them I would need you to Paypal gift me your money and address so I can mail them to you. The cost I figure right now is about $18.04 each plus I think I can send them for about $2. So $40.00 total if you want two. Here is a link to the auction so you can see my cost and believe I'm not trying to make some huge profit on this.  Also, remember these cost 7 pounds in store so that's about $9.15 here in the US. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-x-Lego-40308-Lester-Minifigure-Polybag-Brand-New-And-Sealed/302480212454?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
    Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately too high for me.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,469
    ^ That's fine.  The sad part is people on Ebay are currently paying upwards of $40 each with shipping right now. 
  • omniumomnium Brickenham, UKMember Posts: 800
    They cost £5.99 in store, by the way.
  • mithridatemithridate HawaiiMember Posts: 52
    Just so you can give yourself and others a fair S&H estimate: postage for a USPS First Class Package via PayPal is $2.61 (or $3 via B&M USPS), and avg cost of a bubble envelope is 40-50c.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 966
    $20 is more than fair considering how much these were going for just a few short weeks ago and he is a cool minifig, but I'll wait until prices get to $10 or less.
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 494
    edited October 2017

I'm going to hope prices drop a little more on the secondary market too--but thank you for being willing to share!

BTW, I notice that's what the polybag is going for on Bricklink as well--not including postage!

An update for people who are waiting. The package has cleared customs and is with the usps traveling closer to my house. 
    Update for the 40308 Lester poly bags I have them now and will be sending out the sets I have sold so far. If you want one or two let me know soon as they are going to Ebay where I will bump the price.