Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for help locating instructions for a swinging bridge set

Lonjea2Lonjea2 Merced CAMember Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in Everything else LEGO

Sometime between 2007 and 2012 I purchased a set at a Lego Store that had a swinging bridge with spears underneath and a warrior on one side that could catapult a rock across the bridge and a feature with a trap door and scorpions on the other side of the bridge. I lost the instructions and have not been able to find them anywhere. I no longer have the box so I don't know the set number or the original year of release. I have searched sites for instructions using key words like bridge, rock, catapult, trap and scorpion with no luck. Even Lego.com couldn't help but they felt it would have been in the castle series.  The figures looked like Ninjas (but not Ninjago).  Does anyone out there still have the instructions for this set?  The main feature of the set was the swinging bridge with the spears below.  The catapult itself wasn't anything you really needed to build...it just consisted of a large Lego 'boulder' that sat on a contraption that looked like a chair on a spring... You just pulled back on the chair shaped thing and released and the boulder would catapult across the bridge and knock any unfortunate Lego warrior off the bridge and onto the spears below....ouch

Comments

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,335
    @Lonjea2
    This is purely a guess but is the set you after this?

If it is the instructions can be found here....
    http://lego.brickinstructions.com/lego_instructions/set/8778/Santis_Attacks
    Hope this is of some help. If not perhaps you could upload a picture of the parts to give us an idea of what you are looking for. :)
    ricecakeMAGNINOMINISUMBRAMaffyDJenniTheFewstlux
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 3,236
    ^ & ^^ Tell you something, that was an amazing description by @Lonjea2 and matched by an equally amazing set identification by @bandit778 - I'd be amazed if these weren't the same set. Well done guys.
    bandit778TheFewLegogramcatwranglerstlux
  • iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,063
    Was it a slow day at work @bandit778 ?
    Switchfoot55
    edited October 2017
    @iso3200
    Noooooo, never, it was all done in me own time guvnor. :)
    drdavewatfordiso3200MaffyDstlux
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,950
    To be fair, #8778 was what immediately came into my mind when I read the thread title! I mean, not like I knew the set number off the top of my head, but my little brother used to have that set, and we would incorporate it into a lot of our castle builds, so it was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw 'swinging bridge set'.

Bit earlier than 2007, though, I'd say. More like 2004 from what I'd remember.
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,593
    edited October 2017
    purchased between 2007 and 2012, not released. first thing I thought is it reminds me of a knight kingdom 2 set. though swinging bridge makes it sound a bit like adventurers too
  • Lonjea2Lonjea2 Merced CAMember Posts: 2
    Thank you so much Bandit778!  That is exactly the set I am looking for...appreciative beyond words :)  I have been trying to locate instructions for months...
    bandit778iso3200
    No worries, glad to help. :)
    iso3200