Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for someone in london

Kokkie20Kokkie20 NetherlandsMember Posts: 38
Is here anyone in london that lives near leicester square? I am looking for the lester Minifigure (3 of them to be honest)
1 for private collection, 1 for my little boy and 1 for my nephew for Christmas.
Is here anyone willing to buy them for me and ship them?
Will pay for all expenses ofcourse (minifig, package + shipping)

Thank you 

Comments

• BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,311
    Hi @Kokkie20

I might be able to help.  If I get time I'll pop down after work tonight.  I'll let you know later if I was successful.  If so, we can sort out getting them to you.
    Kokkie20
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,511
    @BooTheMightyHamster if you are easily able to make trips on different days i would love 3 too :-)
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,311
    :o)

I'll see what I can do, @TheFew
    TheFew
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,511
    :o)

I'll see what I can do, @TheFew
    Yay!!!!!
  • daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 388
    There's a whole thread about that in Collecting.  There are lots of us across the pond who would love to get copies.
  • Kokkie20Kokkie20 NetherlandsMember Posts: 38
    Hi @Kokkie20

I might be able to help.  If I get time I'll pop down after work tonight.  I'll let you know later if I was successful.  If so, we can sort out getting them to you.
    Thank you so much! Thanks for even willing to try to get them for me!
    PM's sent!