Hello from Cardiff (UK)

Hi all :)

I've been lurking for a while and thought it was time to introduce myself.  Both myself and my hubby appear to be reliving our childhood and have joined our daughters (8 & 6) in there love of all things Lego.  

I've fallen in love with the modulars and have managed to pick most of the recent ones up, just trying to stop myself from heading to ebay for the missing ones!

Hubby is into Superheros, Star Wars and Ninjago so lots of choice and in the past few months he's even got over his fear of letting the girls lego friends and DC Superhero girls move into the death star!

Looking forward to becoming more knowledgeable on all things Lego and contributing as opposed to lurking!

LostInTranslation

Comments

• LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,520
    edited September 2017
    Welcome, @tinkerbelluk :-) 

I'm assuming you have already got or have plans to buy  the Disney castle set featuring your namesake? ;-) 
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,529

Hello! Get your other half on here too, there's plenty of conversation to go round! :-)

Hope you have fun reading and commenting.

• tinkerbelluktinkerbelluk Member Posts: 2
    @LostInTranslation I've already got it just haven't built it as yet - Need to finish some of the modulars I have first as as the girls are keen to move some people into the detectives office!

@MaffyD for a who spends his days on the web, hubby is surprisingly webfobic at home - He'll just get me to comment if he needs anything :)
    MaffyD
  • SparkyHamSparkyHam Bristol, UKMember Posts: 133
    Hi @tinkerbelluk, welcome to the forum. Couldn't help noticing that you live in Cardiff and are collecting the Modulars.

My wife's family also live in Cardiff, and I'm looking to sell all our Modulars (we have the first 8 released). Would much rather sell them in person and know they are going to a good home than to anyone online.

Do let me know if you and your husband would be interested (I also have some early Superhero sets lurking about our garage too). Otherwise, welcome to the forum, and its nice to meet some other Brick-setters from Cymraeg.