Hey from the UK (Wiltshire)

Cavalady1Cavalady1 Wiltshire, UKMember Posts: 4
Hi all!

I've (F34) been back into Lego for several years now and have been using Brickset and this forum, as a lurker, for a while. Currently ranked 4104 on Brickset. My collection includes the following:
Pharaoh's Quest
Scooby Doo
Monster Fighters
Spongebob
Atlantis
Harry Potter
Superheroes
Batman Movie
Lego Movie
CMFs
Ideas
Advanced (including Sopwith Camel, Tower Bridge, VW camper, VW Beetle, Mini Cooper, Pet Shop, Palace Cinema, Parisian Restaurant and Detective's Office)
And loads of other stuff

Currently in the process of listing and selling my small Star Wars collection and tons of other random sets that I don't want to keep.

My favourite theme has got to be Monster Fighters, I have the Haunted House and it is my favourite piece in my whole collection. This followed closely by the Sopwith and all the Expert Creator buildings. Loving the new Ninjago movie sets although I'm yet to purchase any. Also Lego Batman Movie has some really colourful, fun sets.

So many sets I'd love to buy. Seems Lego are on a wonder-build run that my purse just can't keep up with, unfortunately.

Next purchase when I'm rich: Old Fishing Shop (if it's still available by then!)
AllBrickricecake

Comments

• TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,345
    Hi Cavalady1

Welcome to the forum!
  • paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,951
    Hello, fellow Wiltshirean!
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,404
    Hello and welcome.
    Ahhh yes, Monster Fighters. .. HH is the only set I need for a complete series..
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,531

Hi @Cavalady1 - welcome to the chatty side of Brickset. I think a lot of people share your view that Lego keep on putting out sets we can't do without! I'm expecting that to end when they finish making Star Wars and Superhero movies, and run out of real world objects to replicate - which I expect to be sometime after the universe ends... :-)

Hope you have fun!

• LegoFan1970LegoFan1970 Member Posts: 81

Welcome I'm another Wiltshire based Lego Fan