Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Spreadsheet with Every Single Star Wars Minifigure Created?

samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
What? Sam? I thought you said you were retiring? I thought you were leaving LEGO?

Yes, so did I. I was so close.

However, I had a rare Star Wars figure practically fall into my lap. I've taken it as a sign that I need to try and collect every Star Wars LEGO minifigure. That's rational right?

Starting off with a lazy approach... has anyone created a spreadsheet with every LEGO Star Wars minifigure ever created? I'd rather not spend hours doing that if I can help it. :)
SumoLegoJackad7KlintanOnebricktoomanycatwranglerFireheartBumblepantsFowlerBricksRennyMr_CrossGothamConstructionCo

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,949
    Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in...
    Hanzogmonkey76wardKlintanOnebricktoomanyMr_Cross
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,361
    Not an excel but a perfect book for what you want - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-LEGO-Minifigure-Catalog/dp/1530886848/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1505889200&sr=1-8&keywords=star+wars+minifigure

i bought it last year out of curiosity, it is very good as a collecting resource
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
    You could just print out all 19 pages (950 Minifgs) of the Bricklink inventory.

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?pg=1&catLike=W&sortBy=N&sortAsc=A&sz=50&catType=M&catID=65

I just discovered a new function called "year summary" that will show you a list of minifgs released that year. Here's the link to the 27 from 1999 starting with sw007, Anaikin Skywlaker.   

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?itemYear=1999&catLike=W&sortBy=N&sortAsc=A&sz=50&catType=M&catID=65

I'm sure you knew all this already but if not, hope it helps.

Good luck! and what was the rare minifig?

CCCMr_Cross
  • mr_bennmr_benn United KingdomMember Posts: 834
    950 different figures?  Wow - I'd love to see them all together, that would be impressive in itself!
    Mr_Cross
  • Chuckles21Chuckles21 Wisconsin, USAMember Posts: 19
    Wasn't that tough, took me about 10 minutes to put together. I've attached the list. You can sort it per the different columns.
    catwranglermak0137bluedragonsnowhitieLuLegoGothamConstructionCoJackad7Goldchains
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 659
    mr_benn said:
    950 different figures?  Wow - I'd love to see them all together, that would be impressive in itself!
    My LUG put on a display in winter 2015 that had just about every Star Wars figure in existence at the time. I think it was about 750. We got just about all of them, ignoring minor variants like alternate color legs or with/without backpack. I organized it. It was a nightmare. They were arranged in a row on brick-built stands and placed into acrylic tubes that were mounted to the wall.

There was also this display at SDCC 2014 which had everything in existence at the time.
    Legogrambluedragon
  • kbwkbw NCMember Posts: 393
    TheFew said:
    Can someone please remove this thread? I cannot afford the ideas that it is putting in my head!!!
    Yes, it's easy to be seduced by the dark side
    TheFewgmonkey76
  • RpennockRpennock Fredericton, NB CanadaMember Posts: 34
    I would just go to the brickset list.. switch to table view instead of gallery, then highlight the table and paste directly into an excel sheet. Each column cell on brickset's webpage should automatically create a cell in excel. And it'll also carry over your "own" and "want" list values as well.

https://brickset.com/minifigs/category-Star-Wars

• RennyRenny USAMember Posts: 1,144
    That sounds like quite the expensive endeavor. Welcome back sir and best of luck on your journey!
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
    Wasn't that tough, took me about 10 minutes to put together. I've attached the list. You can sort it per the different columns.
    @Chuckles21 - Thank you so much! I'm not very technically savvy. 

Thanks to everyone else as well for their input, much appreciated!
    I'm an enabler, so here's the Brickstock file that I made which you can easily convert to a Bricklink wanted list :)

*cough* @TheFew *cough*
    gmonkey76TheFew
    If you want the file, PM me. Apparently, it's too large to upload :)

Bobflip
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,949
    samiam391 said:
    THAT'S a good sign.  Good luck!
  • BobflipBobflip Member Posts: 475
    samiam391 said:

Hahaha, I just came to this thread to ask if anyone had was thinking of putting it into a Brickstock file! I'd be up for a copy out of curiosity's sake, could upload to somewhere like wetransfer.com to save you time if more a few people would want it?
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,476
    samiam391 said:
    I'm an enabler, so here's the Brickstock file that I made which you can easily convert to a Bricklink wanted list :)

*cough* @TheFew *cough*
    Curses!
    gmonkey76
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,542

So glad I'm not fussed about collecting all the minifigs. Good luck anyone who is proceeding with this venture - I won't tag TheFew again though, I'm not that mean...

Also, if anyone needs #7264 Imperial Inspection, give me a shout. It's used (once), but it's all there, including the minifigs...