Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Creator Expert Vehicles - 2018 & Beyond

2»

Comments

• nicoyagomeznicoyagomez Member Posts: 24
    What if they use the London Bus to transition to other famous public transit vehicles? When the bus was released I suggested a San Francisco cable car or a NYC subway car. 
    FizyxStaffy
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,405
    edited January 2018
    ...cough cough... Maersk... cough cough...

(That's just sheer speculation on my part.)
    Bumblepants
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 634
    ^ while I couldn’t see this when they’ve released the technic version, who wouldn’t like a return to model team with a 5571 type truck
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,363
    I've looked at the Mack truck in LDD, and it seems to be more about look than functions, kind of like a technic model team or creator expert set. there are even details inside that are more like creator expert than technic.
    Is that something that’s true of a lot of modern technic?  I haven’t tired one before, but with the panels to attach, they make a nice looking model in & of themselves, even discounting any particular mechanical functions.  The bit of technic I had as a kid, and still have, isn’t a great baseline for comparison.
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,363
    I've only built 1 modern technic set, so I mostly judge on pictures and LDD files. I don't recall seeing ly they a modern technic set with brick built seats (usualare technic) as well as a dashboard and a bed. the hood also seems to be built with an unusually high amount of bricks.
    M1J0Erd1899
    Good points, so there is more system built modeling present to create the model than might be expected.  I’m just wondering if they fit the technic figs!  I’ll have to try once I get & build the Mack.
  • drdesignzdrdesignz USMember Posts: 104
    A new Creator model, like a Model Team sized set 1651 Maersk Line Container Truck, would be very cool.
    M1J0E