omgitsrenzo: umm .. hi guys

omgitsrenzoomgitsrenzo Member Posts: 46
edited January 2012 in Introduce yourself
Hello! My name is Renzo and Im fairly new to the site... I am not new to lego though having started my collection about 4-5 years ago.. its grew pretty big ( with old aqua raiders and mars mission sets) but I wanted to start anew and gave my old collection to my little brothers .. I recently started getting serious with my new collection ( just about 12 sets mostly star wars , harry potter and a prince of Persia ) nothing big really but Im ready to expand man. Anyway greetings guys :D

Comments

• OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    Welcome, Renzo. Enjoy your stay.
  • momof2boys99momof2boys99 Member Posts: 322
    Hi-
    I am fairly new to this forum too. They are a nice bunch of people and you will learn alot. You will have fun here.
    Sara
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    Welcome onboard!
  • paradisiaparadisia UKMember Posts: 15
    Hi all
    I'm new too, however I have been reading the forum for the past couple of weeks and have found what I've read really interesting. I played with Lego as a kid in the early 90s and had majority of the Pirate sets (and really wish I'd kept my 'dark shark' pirate ship), but alas time moved on. As an adult I have been a collector of various diecast/plastic models of vehicles and fairly recently my interest in Lego began again, first with buying some of the City vehicles and then the recent modular buildings displaying them in a small City build. I hope to make a larger city layout hence my main interest is the Lego city and modular series. Anyway thanks for reading and a big hello from the UK :)
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    Welcome @omgitsrenzo, you are going to love this forum, nice and friends Admin's and users :)
  • omgitsrenzoomgitsrenzo Member Posts: 46
    you guys are all so welcoming. I love lego but its kind of hard to get making only $30-40 a month ( im still a student) but I try to get good ones when I can