Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

omgitsrenzo: umm .. hi guys

omgitsrenzoomgitsrenzo Member Posts: 46
edited January 2012 in Introduce yourself
Hello! My name is Renzo and Im fairly new to the site... I am not new to lego though having started my collection about 4-5 years ago.. its grew pretty big ( with old aqua raiders and mars mission sets) but I wanted to start anew and gave my old collection to my little brothers .. I recently started getting serious with my new collection ( just about 12 sets mostly star wars , harry potter and a prince of Persia ) nothing big really but Im ready to expand man. Anyway greetings guys :D

Comments

• OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    Welcome, Renzo. Enjoy your stay.
  • momof2boys99momof2boys99 Member Posts: 322
    Hi-
    I am fairly new to this forum too. They are a nice bunch of people and you will learn alot. You will have fun here.
    Sara
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    Welcome onboard!
  • paradisiaparadisia UKMember Posts: 15
    Hi all
    I'm new too, however I have been reading the forum for the past couple of weeks and have found what I've read really interesting. I played with Lego as a kid in the early 90s and had majority of the Pirate sets (and really wish I'd kept my 'dark shark' pirate ship), but alas time moved on. As an adult I have been a collector of various diecast/plastic models of vehicles and fairly recently my interest in Lego began again, first with buying some of the City vehicles and then the recent modular buildings displaying them in a small City build. I hope to make a larger city layout hence my main interest is the Lego city and modular series. Anyway thanks for reading and a big hello from the UK :)
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    Welcome @omgitsrenzo, you are going to love this forum, nice and friends Admin's and users :)
  • omgitsrenzoomgitsrenzo Member Posts: 46
    you guys are all so welcoming. I love lego but its kind of hard to get making only $30-40 a month ( im still a student) but I try to get good ones when I can