Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Duplo Car?

OrmskirkBricksOrmskirkBricks England, UKMember Posts: 265
edited September 2017 in Collecting
hey Duplo fans! So my parents turned up at my home a few weeks back with an old box of Lego from my childhood. Sadly it looks like I used to like chewing my bricks :-(, but some of the Duplo stuff is in quite good condition. Anyone know where this came from?

Comments

• FurrysaurusFurrysaurus Hiding in the kitchen.Member Posts: 156
    the hood with the star seems to be only in one set - car with boat trailer.

• OrmskirkBricksOrmskirkBricks England, UKMember Posts: 265
    edited September 2017
    Thanks! Although that car has a blue interior/wheel hubs...the car i have is yellow inside!  It doesn't look like they come apart, I have tried very carefully! I do have the trailer though (no boat!) and a couple of figures.

Anyway, I have little interest in keeping it, so if any Duplo collectors are interested PM me.

The printed bricks are a globe is quite good condition and an apple in worn condition. Their is also a desk which a figure fits in! All in quite good condition, a little dirty from being in a box for 25 odd years!
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,204
    It should come apart, as per the bricklink inventory. 
  • SMCSMC UKMember Posts: 1,549
    It 100% comes apart having many of these as a kid.
    sid3windr
    Yep it did! Just 25 years of clutch force still at work!  But I swapped the blue trailer into the car body, so now it is as the bricklink pics. And I now have a yellow trailer!
    sid3windr
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,402
    Pm'd
    edited September 2017
    Printed bricks have a new home. Other stuff still available, I'm not looking for anything - I'd rather they joined a collection than the recycling centre...