Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Duplo Car?

OrmskirkBricksOrmskirkBricks England, UKMember Posts: 265
edited September 2017 in Collecting
hey Duplo fans! So my parents turned up at my home a few weeks back with an old box of Lego from my childhood. Sadly it looks like I used to like chewing my bricks :-(, but some of the Duplo stuff is in quite good condition. Anyone know where this came from?

Comments

• FurrysaurusFurrysaurus Hiding in the kitchen.Member Posts: 156
    the hood with the star seems to be only in one set - car with boat trailer.

• OrmskirkBricksOrmskirkBricks England, UKMember Posts: 265
    edited September 2017
    Thanks! Although that car has a blue interior/wheel hubs...the car i have is yellow inside!  It doesn't look like they come apart, I have tried very carefully! I do have the trailer though (no boat!) and a couple of figures.

Anyway, I have little interest in keeping it, so if any Duplo collectors are interested PM me.

The printed bricks are a globe is quite good condition and an apple in worn condition. Their is also a desk which a figure fits in! All in quite good condition, a little dirty from being in a box for 25 odd years!
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,815
    It should come apart, as per the bricklink inventory. 
  • SMCSMC UKMember Posts: 1,707
    It 100% comes apart having many of these as a kid.
    sid3windr
    Yep it did! Just 25 years of clutch force still at work!  But I swapped the blue trailer into the car body, so now it is as the bricklink pics. And I now have a yellow trailer!
    sid3windr
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,404
    Pm'd
    edited September 2017
    Printed bricks have a new home. Other stuff still available, I'm not looking for anything - I'd rather they joined a collection than the recycling centre...