Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

WANTED: 30025 Clownfish Polybag

MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
@Cam_n_Stu asked about this first, so if there is anyone out there with some, they'd better go to him first, but if there is anyone on here (UK preferably) that has any spares of the 30025 Clown Fish polybag, please send me a PM, as I never managed to get any. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• bor2112bor2112 Member Posts: 289
    I happened to see them today on toycountry.com (U.S.). They do ship internationally, but I do not know the pricing. Good luck.
  • Cam_n_StuCam_n_Stu UKMember Posts: 368
    Thanks @bor2112, however on checking it seems "the anchor store, Toy Country, DOES NOT offer international shipping, but other merchants, such as NOS Toys does." and these appear to be for sale by Toy Country themselves. It looks like I may have to prevail on my brother in CA to onwards ship these. (@Matthew if I do I'll add a couple more on to the order just in case you haven't sourced one by then).
    I looked at cost of shipping from me to you, but it is pricey plus the added cost of shipping from toy country to me first. Although toy country has least expensive price for Lego, shipping is high. Below is a link for an ebay seller that would work out better $-wise.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-30025-Creator-City-Town-Clown-Fish-Looks-like-Disney-Nemo-Animal-SEALED-/250959544009?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6e5abec9#ht_2809wt_1185
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    After seeing this thread last week sometime I placed an order with them for a few polys and they arrived today. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Just to note that I have ordered from Toy Country before and have not had any issues. They do, however, ship FedEx signature required. Or at least with purchases over $100 which is all I have done due to shipping charges otherwise.