Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Advice needed please on selling a Taj Mahal (in UK) please.

ArgonautArgonaut LondonMember Posts: 21
Hi All, I would like some advice on how and where to sell a Taj Mahal model 10189. I recently joined this forum and have decided to sell this set to fund my hobby, after a 8 year break. :)

It's an opended and (slightly) damaged box, but all pieces are still in mint original plastic packaging and the instructions are mint. I'd prefer a UK face to face sale ideally but am not sure of how to go about selling and at what price.

All comments and advice appreciated!  

Comments

• dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 765
    Check Bricklink for an idea of prices.  Marketplace section on this forum seems like a good place to start selling. Good Luck
  • natro220natro220 USAMember Posts: 545
    I would start with listing it in the Marketplace section of this forum.  There are no selling fees that way.  You can always have people make you a reasonable offer if you don't want to put a price.
  • ArgonautArgonaut LondonMember Posts: 21
    Thanks both! In that case I'll take some photos and post in market place on this forum in the first instance.  
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 857
    post back here when you put it in the marketplace... thanks!
  • ArgonautArgonaut LondonMember Posts: 21
    I've put it on the marketplace a couple of hours ago. ;)  I can email you some photos if you're interested. 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,043
    Bad news day, today.

LegopantsMynattJern92kiki180703
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,422
    eBay, quickly.. :o
    LegopantsMynattMuftak1prevereJern92M_Bosskiki180703
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 900
    It's a 2 months old post, I assume OP had sold the set?

If not, all the best! :) 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,043
    Not according to his posts in the marketplace.