Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego series 6 Minifigures Jan. 9th release date

starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
edited December 2011 in Collecting
I got my Lego catalog in the mail today and it shows the Series 6 minifigures release date as Jan. 9th in the Lego stores.

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,155
    Yeah.. I think this is a bit shocking.
    I mean no one on eBay has been pre selling boxes yet, from one response it sounds like LEGO is sick of allowing other stores or sellers to sell before LEGO does as they appear to not be able to button down a source for boxes.
    TRU has not had any show up.. at least I have not heard anyone reporting TRU has these in stock in the US yet....

Strange.. Id rather just get one box from eBay (for a good price) than fight for these at a store, and maybe get a few duplicates of the ones I want (like butcher and genie and mechanic)
  • choob99choob99 Member Posts: 147
    I haven't seen any in any of the TRU's here yet and I have 9 of them all within an hour or so of me! lol Although I don't want to pay TRU's prices to get a box of them!! I'd much rather pay Wal mart's price, but my wal marts never have anything good in the lego dept!
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,407
    Just ordered 16 of them from [email protected] in the UK and it processed fine?
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    UK has had them for a couple of weeks. Also friends and star wars are out here first too. Shame we have to pay more!
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    Yeah but this is good news for us in the US.