Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] FT: Episode III Anakin, 75038 version

FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,532
Hi there! I'm trading this Anakin minifigure. He's in very good condition, the only flaw being a small crack in one of the arms. I'm looking for Star Wars polybags. The following list is my "try to get first" in my quest to collect SW polys: #30496, #30240, #30242, #30247, #30272 and #30278. If you are interested, shoot me a PM. DISCLAIMER: His lightsaber does not light up. That's just some Photoshopping. ;)

Comments

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,532
    Anyone? With over 2000 people with the set on their wanted list, you'd think this would get snatched up instantly.
    Bump.
    I'd be willing to take other Star Wars Polys as well, though I'm really trying to get a mini U-wing. 
    Bump.
    Bump again. Is it just me, or does everyone hate Anakin as much as I do?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,197
    It is a relatively cheap figure, is damaged and the leg print isn't very good either (not centred). And he is on his own, which means paying postage for one figure.  I imagine the postage cost of sending you a polybag even just within the US is not that far off his value.

I'd stick him in with a bigger lot of SW figures if yu want to get rid of him.
    SirBrickalotOfLego
    @CCC : Actually, BL says he's around $11, so I might try there. I can't stick him with a lot of Star Wars minifigures because I don't have a lot to sell. :)
    Well, if anyone decides that you want him, shoot me a PM. Otherwise, @Huw, please close this thread.
    Mods, please close this thread.

SumoLego
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy