Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Marking a Set "Owned w/o Minifigs"

YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
Is it possible to mark a set as "Owned w/o Minifigs?" And if not, can I submit this as a suggestion?

I have a mini-obsession with doubling (and sometimes tripling) the size of sets. Sometimes--as with Uruk Hai Army for example--it makes sense to add the added minifigs to my collection. Sometimes--as with Hogwarts--it does not, so I either buy the extra sets without the minifigs or sell/trade off the additional ones.

Unless I'm missing something (which is entirely possible), it would be great to be able to mark a set as "Owned w/o Minifigs" as well as the existing options.

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,821
    Yes, https://brickset.com/faq

3rd question.
    SumoLego
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    edited August 2017
    ^ Aces! Thanks, @Huw!

If you ever want to add the ability to edit the quantity to that option, that would be great too. ;) Just a suggestion. I find new great things once a week within the database it seems.
    SumoLego