Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Ninjago and Lego Life app stickers from Shop At Home

MattDawsonMattDawson Solihull, UKMember Posts: 1,202
edited August 2017 in Buying & Selling Topics
In Jang's latest unboxing video, he gets 2 sticker sheets free (although someone put in two lots of each sheet!); one for the Lego Ninjago Movie, and another for the Lego Life app with minifig head emoticons and other stuff.

I've not seen any mention of these either on the website or here on the forum. Is this a region exclusive? Or am I missing something?

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,472
    I just received an order from US [email protected] two days ago and no stickers.
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 431
    I had a set of each in both of my boxes from [email protected] this week.
  • HanzoHanzo VAMember Posts: 607
    I got the minifig head stickers in my last order, one sheet. But that was a couple weeks ago. 
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    I got 1 sheet of the LEGO Life stickers from [email protected] at the end of July.
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 328
    I got several sheets of the head stickers from the M.O.A. Lego store. They had stacks of them set out with the store calendars for anyone to take.