Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Am I missing something here.

I sold this lot of figures for 80. And I wasn't expecting much past 30 but threw a bin of 80 on it and it was pounced on immediately. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302404314729

Comments

• SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 546
    edited August 2017
    Animal suit figures are popular, and Bumblebee Girl normally goes for $20+ by herself, as does the Rabbit Suit Guy.
    madforLEGO
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,708
    You're missing info on what those minifigs are worth?
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,189
    SirBen said:
    Animal suit figures are popular, and Bumblebee Girl normally goes for $20+ by herself, as does the Rabbit Suit Guy.
    I think the piggy suit guy is about 20-30 as well. The Bunny suit, Piggy Suit, and Bumblebee girl are some are the more sought after CMFs (The lizard suit guy and Hazmat guy are not far behind either).. I would have pounced on it had I seen it too.
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    Not to mention Hot Dog Guy and Hazmat Guy both are average price ~$10 each used on Bricklink.
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 879
    I think you guys have given him second thoughts on whether to honor the deal or not!
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 606
    Did anyone else click on the 'Sellers other items' link to check for any more bargains
    LuLegosid3windr
  • HanzoHanzo VAMember Posts: 607
    Lesson of the day, research value of items you are looking to sell before you sell them.
    madforLEGOJackad7SprinkleOtterBuriedinBrickssid3windr
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,189
    IMO You honor the deal, as painful as it may be.
    Jackad7
  • super_curry_maxsuper_curry_max Member Posts: 73
    Hey I would've been happy with 30 the fact I got 80 is gravy. I pride myself on being an upstanding seller and person. I'd never reneg on a sale. I will be selling almost ever marvel minifigure to date shortly and a few small early 90s sets still boxed. Black monarchs ghost, black knight, and armada Sentry. 
    Jackad7mak0137
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,370
    No offense intended but, being a good seller also means not shortchanging yourself.