Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Alternade build Formula1 10242 instructions for sale

RottenikkenRottenikken NetherlandMember Posts: 49
I have instructions step by step of Alternate build Formula1 10242 instructions for sale. 7€

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,222
    According to the image above these instructions are copyright Nathanael Kuipers. Is that you?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,324
    edited August 2017
    ^ In this post (and most of his other posts) he was selling instructions under the name Helge Myhre.

http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/26330/8865-revival-moc-instructions-soon-finish#latest

Kuipers is the guy behind that Amazing Vehicles book that Huw reviewed a few years back.
    sid3windr
  • TechnicNickTechnicNick Berkshire, UKMember Posts: 277
    I contacted Nathanael to ask @drdavewatford's question and the answer is no. The OP is seeking to profit from NK's work; @Rottenikken, stop it now.
    CCCsid3windrcatwrangler
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,501
    It literally says you can't distribute it at the bottom!
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,241
    Hopefully, there's some rational explanation from the OP for this... but if not:

Boooooo! Hiss!

Claiming a MOC as your own is one thing. Selling instructions to someone else's MOC is another.

But claiming a MOC to be your own AND mass selling the instructions for it? Essentially, nothing worse in the LEGO community- please ban!
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,358
    edited August 2017
    Unless there's a rational explanation before the morning I'll ban the OP.
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 285
    So shameless...
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,358
    User banned...
    sid3windrM_BossTechnicNickBumblepantsdmcc0TheFewAllBrick
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,404
    About time. The OPs reputation on other Lego sites is very sketchy.
    sid3windr