Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

2x2 Brick

Hi.  Am looking for 2x2 Bricks with a central axle hole.  I have found some but they either have pins or balls on the sides.  Can't seem to find anything other than these.  If anyone has any ideas how I may improvise I would be grateful.

Comments

• bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,839
    edited August 2017
    2x2 round bricks?

or stacked 2x2 round plates...
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,421
    Two 1 x 2 bricks with hole?
    bobabricks
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,839
    oldtodd33 said:
    Two 1 x 2 bricks with hole?
    I think the op might be talking about a hole that goes from top to bottom?...
    bubbles2360
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,421
    But is that the round hole like Technic or the "plus" style for a Technic axle?
  • bubbles2360bubbles2360 ElyMember Posts: 9
    Yep.  Axle goes from top to bottom and set up has to be square so no round bricks.  It's a dilemma. 
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,642
    Closest would be a 2x2 brick with grooves: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=90258
    bandit778mak0137Aanchirbubbles2360
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,957
    edited August 2017
    The only square  2x2 brick without pins or ball joints attached that I can think of is part 90258 (one of these)

I'm not sure if a flat sided square brick with an axle hole from top to bottom has been made (I daresay someone with more knowledge than me would know) but having a brief search through bricklink only tuned up these.

Edit: took to long and @ColoradoBricks got there first. 
    mak0137Aanchirbubbles2360Jackad7sid3windr
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 564
    edited August 2017
    @bandit778 but your post had a nice image...worth the wait ;-)
    bandit778sid3windr
  • bubbles2360bubbles2360 ElyMember Posts: 9
    Thanks bandit778 and ColoradoBricks.  Have ordered these in black.  I think they will do the trick.  Cheers.