Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Sticker Differences in #70704

TheLegoMaster35TheLegoMaster35 OH, USAMember Posts: 254
While building #70704 Vermin Vaporizer, I noticed that 2 Brick W. Bow 1x4s had different stickers than the instructuons show. Is this an error? Or did I use the wrong slopes in another set? What's really weird however, is that the wrong stickers actually look like they belong. Please help out a fellow Bricksetforumer!

G

Comments

• TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 339
    From looking at the picture on the box it looks as though you swapped that sticker with one that should go on a 1x4 green tile toward the rear of the vehicle.
    MattDawsonmadforLEGO
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,242
    You can see from the sticker sheet that the set has both of those stickers.  You just used the wrong one on that step.

madforLEGOLego_Star
  • TheLegoMaster35TheLegoMaster35 OH, USAMember Posts: 254
    Whoops! No wonder I couldnt find the right piece! Thanks to both @graphite and @Tkatt for helping. Mods, @drdavewatford, @Huw, @CapnRex101, please close. 
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.