Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

LEGO Distributors/Official Licensees

ChicagolanderChicagolander Schaumburg, IL Member Posts: 9
I've been searching online to find different LEGO distributors/official licensees and could use some help. I thought a Google Search would turn up everything but very little luck. So far I have found the following: 

Disguise (minifigure costumes)
Santoki (keylights, stationary) 
Clic Time (watches, clocks)
Carry Gear/LEGO Bags (backpacks, lunch boxes)

I am looking for anything that's official LEGO. I am not interested in any boxed sets and want to find it from the company directly and not Target.com or anything like that. 

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,370
    I am confused as to what exactly you are looking for but there was this thread ages ago that might help a bit, or not.  http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/3364/how-to-become-a-lego-distributor
  • ChicagolanderChicagolander Schaumburg, IL Member Posts: 9
    Sorry - I'm not looking to become a distributor. I'm just looking for companies that sell official LEGO items that aren't sets. The companies I listed (Disguise, Santoki, Carry Gear) are a couple companies that have LEGO stuff available to purchase. 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,305
    You will probably get better prices through stores like Target, unless you are planning on buying warehouse quantities direct from the manufacturers.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,357
    edited July 2017
    If you mean licensees then I am not aware of a definitive list of companies that are licensed to produce LEGO branded items.

I suspect a visit to the NY toy fair in February would reveal the current ones.
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    Another official licensee is Room Copenhagen, a Danish company. They make all the officially licensed LEGO storage boxes, storage bricks, lunch-boxes, minifig-display cases, etc.
    Just remembered another one: IQ Hong Kong Limited makes the officially licensed LEGO pens, pencils, pencil cases, etc.
    I also remember reading somewhere that the official LEGO thin baseplates are no longer made by LEGO directly, but by a third party. But I don't know who they are. Maybe @Huw can help with that one.
    CCC said:
    You will probably get better prices through stores like Target, unless you are planning on buying warehouse quantities direct from the manufacturers.

I am planning on buying large warehouse quantities direct from the manufacturers. Thanks!
    akunthita said:
    Another official licensee is Room Copenhagen, a Danish company. They make all the officially licensed LEGO storage boxes, storage bricks, lunch-boxes, minifig-display cases, etc.

Thanks! That's perfect!