Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO Distributors/Official Licensees

ChicagolanderChicagolander Schaumburg, IL Member Posts: 9
I've been searching online to find different LEGO distributors/official licensees and could use some help. I thought a Google Search would turn up everything but very little luck. So far I have found the following: 

Disguise (minifigure costumes)
Santoki (keylights, stationary) 
Clic Time (watches, clocks)
Carry Gear/LEGO Bags (backpacks, lunch boxes)

I am looking for anything that's official LEGO. I am not interested in any boxed sets and want to find it from the company directly and not Target.com or anything like that. 

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,425
    I am confused as to what exactly you are looking for but there was this thread ages ago that might help a bit, or not.  http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/3364/how-to-become-a-lego-distributor
  • ChicagolanderChicagolander Schaumburg, IL Member Posts: 9
    Sorry - I'm not looking to become a distributor. I'm just looking for companies that sell official LEGO items that aren't sets. The companies I listed (Disguise, Santoki, Carry Gear) are a couple companies that have LEGO stuff available to purchase. 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,020
    You will probably get better prices through stores like Target, unless you are planning on buying warehouse quantities direct from the manufacturers.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,486
    edited July 2017
    If you mean licensees then I am not aware of a definitive list of companies that are licensed to produce LEGO branded items.

I suspect a visit to the NY toy fair in February would reveal the current ones.
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
    Another official licensee is Room Copenhagen, a Danish company. They make all the officially licensed LEGO storage boxes, storage bricks, lunch-boxes, minifig-display cases, etc.
    Just remembered another one: IQ Hong Kong Limited makes the officially licensed LEGO pens, pencils, pencil cases, etc.
    I also remember reading somewhere that the official LEGO thin baseplates are no longer made by LEGO directly, but by a third party. But I don't know who they are. Maybe @Huw can help with that one.
    CCC said:
    You will probably get better prices through stores like Target, unless you are planning on buying warehouse quantities direct from the manufacturers.

I am planning on buying large warehouse quantities direct from the manufacturers. Thanks!
    akunthita said:
    Another official licensee is Room Copenhagen, a Danish company. They make all the officially licensed LEGO storage boxes, storage bricks, lunch-boxes, minifig-display cases, etc.

Thanks! That's perfect!