Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

MISB Trading in the UK

coachiecoachie South WalesMember Posts: 476
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
OK, it's been a while since I have been active in the AFOL community and have come out of a mini dark age.

This has some pros and cons, I have missed out on a few great sets over the last 5 years, but I collected quite prolifically from 2000- 2004. I was SW complete until the grey/bley brown/bloun changeover.

So my proposal is this - I would like to trade some of my older MISB sets with other UKers newer sets.

I'm not so interested in selling on ebay etc as I find it too time consuming and the aim is to spend more time with family + Lego.

To get the ball rolling, I missed out on 10187 Beetle.

I have 8455 Technic, too much early SW to list, new SW minifigs from parted out sets, some HP sets, Castle, Life on Mars....

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,384
    Coachie, that name rings a bell! Welcome back to the community :-)
  • coachiecoachie South WalesMember Posts: 476
    Hi Huw,
    I think it was your house where I first started the AFOL trading about 12 years ago.
    Wasn't Larry P. there from the US with a load of 5542 Model Team Helicopters?
    I think you wiped me out of the large format catalogues from the early '80s!

I still have the video clip of Jaon Railtons walking AT-AT in your conservatory.

Is anyone else still around here, or are they all on Brickish?

BTW, I love what you have done with the place, it is a fantastic web site.

Mark