Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

MISB Trading in the UK

coachiecoachie South WalesMember Posts: 476
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
OK, it's been a while since I have been active in the AFOL community and have come out of a mini dark age.

This has some pros and cons, I have missed out on a few great sets over the last 5 years, but I collected quite prolifically from 2000- 2004. I was SW complete until the grey/bley brown/bloun changeover.

So my proposal is this - I would like to trade some of my older MISB sets with other UKers newer sets.

I'm not so interested in selling on ebay etc as I find it too time consuming and the aim is to spend more time with family + Lego.

To get the ball rolling, I missed out on 10187 Beetle.

I have 8455 Technic, too much early SW to list, new SW minifigs from parted out sets, some HP sets, Castle, Life on Mars....

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,619
    Coachie, that name rings a bell! Welcome back to the community :-)
  • coachiecoachie South WalesMember Posts: 476
    Hi Huw,
    I think it was your house where I first started the AFOL trading about 12 years ago.
    Wasn't Larry P. there from the US with a load of 5542 Model Team Helicopters?
    I think you wiped me out of the large format catalogues from the early '80s!

I still have the video clip of Jaon Railtons walking AT-AT in your conservatory.

Is anyone else still around here, or are they all on Brickish?

BTW, I love what you have done with the place, it is a fantastic web site.

Mark