Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Favorite TLBM CMF?

FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,532
Who is your favorite(s) TLBM CMF? I'd have to say mine is Lobster Lovin' Batman and Red Hood (though he looks better without that stupid dome)
madforLEGO

Comments

• GremerGremer The Commonwealth of VirginiaMember Posts: 167
    I would say Red Hood (with the dome, so it looks like the Joker version), Eraser and Catman. They're basically tied for me.
    FowlerBricks
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,197
    None of them really. Waste of a CMF series, especially all the Batman variations.
    MAGNINOMINISUMBRA
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,169
    Red hood and March Harriet. King Tut works to add him to my Classic Batman character roster and Eraser is neat as well. I liked the bat suit variants personally. I guess some thought this would be some super serious CMF series for the Dark Knight, and not related to the movie at all, but I enjoyed it for what it was.
    FowlerBricks
  • elspankdogelspankdog TexasMember Posts: 403
    Catman but pretty much because he gave us a reddish brown toolbelt
    FowlerBricks
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,532
    CCC said:
    None of them really. Waste of a CMF series, especially all the Batman variations.
    I liked all the weird Batman costumes. They add some variety to my Batman collection.