Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Different Lego building size

I know there's mini figure, mini land, micro but  what else is there and what is the  definition of each one. Thanks

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,188
    edited July 2017
    There is 'Maxi',  and LEGO once had a whole line of them before the advent of the minifigure, and even used minifigures as the 'babies' in sets: https://brickset.com/sets/tag-Maxifig
    Like in #269 and #5233

Also, there are a few folks that still make maxi scale models for their maxi figures today.
    Im sure @Istokg has much more info on these than I though.

• IstokgIstokg MichiganMember Posts: 2,082
    And don't forget the LEGO classic scale... Town Plan scale of 1956-circa 1975... where the LEGO doors were 3 bricks high, and most LEGO windows were 2 bricks high... no buildable figures from that era though.  Here's a Town Plan image showing the Town Plan board as well.

• FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,231
    there isn't even a consistent scale, the buidings on the left are a way smaller scale.
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 309
    I guess you could also include life size models. Like that full size x-wing from a few years ago, or household objects built in 1to1 scale.
    SprinkleOtter
  • elizabeth_szpytekelizabeth_szpytek Downers Grove, ILMember Posts: 4
    There's also life-sized minifigure, like the ones at various Legoland(s?)