Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Different Lego building size

I know there's mini figure, mini land, micro but  what else is there and what is the  definition of each one. Thanks

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,384
    edited July 2017
    There is 'Maxi',  and LEGO once had a whole line of them before the advent of the minifigure, and even used minifigures as the 'babies' in sets: https://brickset.com/sets/tag-Maxifig
    Like in #269 and #5233

Also, there are a few folks that still make maxi scale models for their maxi figures today.
    Im sure @Istokg has much more info on these than I though.

• IstokgIstokg MichiganMember Posts: 2,100
    And don't forget the LEGO classic scale... Town Plan scale of 1956-circa 1975... where the LEGO doors were 3 bricks high, and most LEGO windows were 2 bricks high... no buildable figures from that era though.  Here's a Town Plan image showing the Town Plan board as well.

• FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,313
    there isn't even a consistent scale, the buidings on the left are a way smaller scale.
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 333
    I guess you could also include life size models. Like that full size x-wing from a few years ago, or household objects built in 1to1 scale.
    SprinkleOtter
  • elizabeth_szpytekelizabeth_szpytek Downers Grove, ILMember Posts: 4
    There's also life-sized minifigure, like the ones at various Legoland(s?)