Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS-UK full sets of series MINIFIGURES 1-13 plus extras

CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 659
Hi all,
have decided to free up some space ( and money ) to invest in some of the new sets I would like so I'm selling off many of my series MINIFIGURES. All are opened with no packets and have been stored in the home bargains boxes in a wardrobe as each set has come out. Most sets have leaflets with them except sets 1 and 2 ( I never thought to save them at that stage but I have got one of each leaflet just for those two sets, the rest have all leaflets included.
i have based pricing on recent eBay sales minus fees and postage and if anyone here on Brickset would like any I will be happy to post in the uk 2nd class signed for free- abroad will be signed for at cost.
please let me know if you think any of my prices are way out - also open to sensible offers on multiple sets.

series 1 £150
series 2 £150
series 3 £100
series 4 £90
series 5 £85
series 6 £80
series 7 £80
series 10 £100 ( 3 leaflets missing) 
series 12 £75
series 13 £75
disney £90
DFB.   £100

thanks for looking

please note I am a smoker but figures have been stored away as mentioned.

Comments